Esteemed Contributor

American West jewelry shows = 5/25-5/26

[ Edited ]

Carolyn Pollack is returning to celebrate Memorial Day with American West jewelry shows on Monday on the main channel from 4-6 p.m. ET and on Q2 from 10-11 p.m. ET, and on Tuesday on the main channel from 1-3 a.m. ET. She is bringing over 30 new styles and everything will be on Easy Pay. A few of the new items have already popped up on the website, and I'm sure we'll see more in the next couple of days.

ETA: Carolyn is also hosting a live broadcast from her home today at 4 p.m. ET on the AW Facebook (American West Jewelry) and Instagram (@americanwestjewelry) pages with a sneak peek at some of the new designs.

Trusted Contributor

Re: American West jewelry shows = 5/25-5/26

Love her, thanks for the update

Esteemed Contributor

That's exciting.  I love to watch her shows.  I have several pieces and really enjoy them.

Thanks for letting us know.   

Esteemed Contributor

In case anyone goes looking for the video from the live broadcast, there were some technical difficulties with the feed, so you might find two or three videos. But they definitely shared some lovely new items, including reversible medallions, bee- and butterfly-themed pieces, new Fritz Casuse, and gorgeous beaded necklaces.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc @LindaSal @Miss Pepsi  + all!

Missed the Facebook show, alas.

Already lining up small addition-wishes to my collection:

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 4.55.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 4.56.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 4.55.27 AM.png

I love the Sunrise Collection! 

Special things I have:

bracelet.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 5.05.40 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

A few new items have been loaded to the website (it looks like they're saving most of the new pieces to debut during the shows), and there are two featured deals for the day:

One Time Only = Jody Naranjo Sterling Silver Spirit Animal Charm Necklace

https://www.qvc.com/Jody-Naranjo-Sterling-Silver-Spirit-Animal-Charm-Necklace.product.J367203.html

Today Only Price = Fritz Casuse Gemstone Eagle Enhancer in Howlite or Lapis

https://www.qvc.com/Fritz-Casuse-Gemstone-Eagle-Sterling-Silver-Enhancer.product.J366084.html

@1Professor - The Santa Fe Sunrise collection is my favorite! The rainbow cluster enhancer at the bottom of your list is absolutely stunning, and that enhancer style is my favorite CP/AW piece of all time—I have it in every color they've released.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc : I have the Jody Naranjo ring, full of icons from her pottery. Love it!

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc  Even though we're all sheltered-in-place (with only a grocery or postal trip on the horizon), do you find you are today putting on pieces of American West?

Because you love them. They make you happy.

Because they are gorgeous.

My fingers and arms, currently full of treasures . . .

Respected Contributor

I was browsing the American West offerings and saw a couple pieces I was thinking about, then decided to go through my own jewelry. Many American West rings I had totally forgot about, so guess I better just stick to shopping in my own jewelry stash for now! LOL. Whoever does the American West Photography for their Instagram feed does a good job IMO, enjoy looking at the jewelry they share there.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor - I do still put on my AW and other jewelry from time to time, but in the current situation, I often just open my jewelry armoire and admire all my lovelies. The AW pieces in particular are so colorful and full of life that it makes me smile just to see them, which is typically exactly what I need.  Smiley Happy