Trusted Contributor

Re: American West Sunrise Collection

I am a city girl through and through (east coast) and think that all of you ladies who have local access to Native American jewelry are so lucky!  There is something about owning a substantial handmade piece of silver that is so special.  I think the beautiful colors of the Sunrise Collection are spectacular.  I hope anyone who bought from the collection enjoys their pieces.  On vacation once my husband bought me a Native American crafted opal pendant.  It wasn't super-expensive but every time I wear it I feel so happy to own something I could never find authentically here at home.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought I'd come back to this thread and share an update, in case anyone else is interested: I left a note for American West Jewelry on its Facebook page asking whether there might be a Sunrise enhancer similar to the cuff design, and someone responded to the effect that such a piece hadn't been released "yet." This fuels my hopes, so I am crossing my fingers for future success.

On a CP/AW related note, there's a 50% off sale on the Embrace the Stone collection on the CP website along with a 20% off sale on amethyst pieces—I picked up some amazing deals this morning.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

pretty stuff !