Esteemed Contributor

Re: American West Jewelry news

There's a fantastic BOGO sale going on right now at americanwestjewelry.com/outlet/ (code listed on the site). I'm not sure why this is listed as an "outlet sale" since there are quite a few items included that are not only new but also aired recently on QVC, but hey, a deal is a deal, right?!  There are many items from the patriotic collection, tons of rings, pieces from Native American designers, several options for inserts from the retired "Treasures" insert series, some "critters," and just generally a lot of lovely items.

And in case you missed it, Carolyn had an American West show on Q2 yesterday as part of the big jewelry clearance event:
https://www.qvc.com/content/iroa.2ch.202203311600.mountain.html

Frequent Contributor

Macy's also carries this line.
Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

There's a fantastic BOGO sale going on right now at americanwestjewelry.com/outlet/ (code listed on the site). I'm not sure why this is listed as an "outlet sale" since there are quite a few items included that are not only new but also aired recently on QVC, but hey, a deal is a deal, right?!  There are many items from the patriotic collection, tons of rings, pieces from Native American designers, several options for inserts from the retired "Treasures" insert series, some "critters," and just generally a lot of lovely items.

And in case you missed it, Carolyn had an American West show on Q2 yesterday as part of the big jewelry clearance event:
https://www.qvc.com/content/iroa.2ch.202203311600.mountain.html

@loriqvc  This takes me to pajamas.

Esteemed Contributor

@tiny 2 - If you'll check my post above, it was from April 1, so the program guide links for "yesterday" have definitely changed since then.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tiny 2 - However, you may be interested to know that there is an American West Jewelry clearance show this Wednesday (4/27) on Q2, so you can check the program guide details for that show in advance!  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn will be visiting for her annual Memorial Day shows over the next week or so, starting tomorrow (5/24):

May be an image of 2 people, jewelry and text that says 'JOIN Garolyn ON QVC FRIDAY, MAY 27: 9-10 AM ET SUNDAY, MAY 29: 1-3 AM ET MONDAY, MAY 30: 11 AM-12 PM ET 36 NEW STYLES!'

Respected Contributor

Always enjoy looking at the photography of her jewelry on Instagram. Kudos to her photographer for Instagram.
Honored Contributor

yeah, I got hooked on the orange spiny oyster when I got it it's not that dark orange more like a dreamsicle ice cream bar.  Very deceiving.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE - I think the orange spiny varies a lot from batch to batch; I bought a cluster enhancer and received stones in a fantastic medium tone with just a few light/white striations, but when I tried to buy coordinating earrings, I gave up after receiving three different pairs with stones that were all quite a bit darker than my enhancer, making it seem that they didn't go together. And when I've seen bracelets presented, it seems they often feature the lighter, more "creamsicle" hues.

I guess when you're only getting a bit of shell at a time, it's probably difficult to have Mother Nature make all those oysters match...  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc - Thank you for all of the information, but I miss it frequently.

PLEASE post on the "Carolyn Pollack" forum under "My Favorite Brand." I check that one a lot, and there might be others who do too!   Smiley Happy