Esteemed Contributor

News item #1: The americanwestjewelry.com website just kicked off its summer sale, offering 25% off everything sitewide.

News item #2: AWJ is donating 10% of all purchases of items in its American Pride collection to the Wounded Warrior Project through July 4. (You can click through the featured collections online or just go to americanwestjewelry.com/american-pride)

News item #3: From 2-3 PM ET on Tuesday, 6/15, there's an AWJ clearance show on QVC2, hosted by MaryBeth Roe.

News item #4: This lovely Star and Moon enhancer with cord just got added to the Lunchtime Specials this morning—almost 50% off:

https://www.qvc.com/American-West-Meaningful-Medallions-Sterling-Silver-Enhancer-%26-Cord.product.J3...

Enjoy... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: American West Jewelry news

@loriqvc    You're a varitable gold mine of information.  I hope the CP fans see it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Just thought I'd come back to add a couple of updates:

• The summer sitewide sale is over now, but there are always weekly sales on
   individual categories on the website, so keep hunting for those bargains! Smiley Happy

•  If you missed today's show on Q2, here's a list of the items aired:

https://www.qvc.com/content/iroa.2ch.202106151200.mountain.html

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Happened to see American West program a bit today.  Noticed Carolyn was co hosting with Rick.  She appears quite thin and having some speech issues.  Hope all is okay.  Own many of her pieces and even though I do not wear them as much, still love them and they make me feel special.  

Honored Contributor

Carolyn Pollack is having a Facebook Live show tomorrow, Friday the 2nd at 2pm (ET), on her Carolyn Pollack Jewelry page.  

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed the show today and didn't notice any speech issues from Carolyn; she may have been a bit thinner, but she appeared happy and healthy from where I sat. As usual, she and Rick seemed to have a great time, and it was nice to see new items.

There are typically two live broadcast events featuring Carolyn and her colleague, Alex, every Friday. They focus on specific themes or collections, sometimes with new pieces and sometimes revisiting "classics." The 2 PM ET show is now on the Carolyn Pollack Jewelry Facebook page (it used to be an Amazon Live event but has recently moved to Facebook). And then there's a 4 PM ET show on the American West Jewelry Facebook page—tomorrow, Nancy Hornback will be a special guest for part of the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Today's update: There's an American West Jewelry show on Q2 from 5-6 p.m. ET.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @loriqvc .  I have an assortment of silver but I reach for AW and CP most often.  Will watch or look for items recently on air, for sure!

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

@loriqvc,Thank you. I fell in love with the Yebachi Cuff

https://www.qvc.com/American-West-Sterling-Silver-Yebachi-Cuff.product.J372081.html?sc=SRCH  but when they show the video there is another bracelet being presented for weeks nowWoman Sad Since there have been so many problems with shipping, wrong item, etc.etc.etc., I decided against it but it surely is a beauty. I have a nice collection from my travels out west. I do love that cuff but I just do not need the headache. sniffWoman Sad I am waiting for QVC to get themselves together before I try shopping again.

Esteemed Contributor

@tiny 2 - Have you tried sharing the video error details with the forum moderators (QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com)? They have a direct connection to IT and might be able to get the correct video loaded. I recently let them know that the color ordering options were incorrect in an item listing, and it was updated within 48 hours. Good luck!