Respected Contributor

Re: American West Big Deal necklace or bracelet?

I thought it was pretty, @Sammycat1. It reminds me of a Judith Ripka QVC woven leather necklace I have that has a lovely citrine and smokey quartz insert at the center. 

I like the blue/green coloway the most. It looks ideal for summer wear, too.

Honored Contributor

@Marciirene wrote:
Designed in but I doubt we will ever know WHERE they are made. In her retirement video she made, she said QVC asked if she would continue designing for them and she said yes. The Q would have a her designs made by a quality vendor. We all know they NEVER disclose WHERE there vendors are but not having them made in NM is a killjoy for me

@Marciirene - I thought they had to stamp the country of origin somewhere on the piece.  That's why I suggested someone tell us, when they received an order.

I'd find it very odd not to have anything stamped on jewelry, every piece I have (a lot) has this information, but perhaps they are allowed to omit that.

If it doesn't say where it's manufactured, I'm not interested.

Valued Contributor

These are starting to appear on ebay already. For a lot less than they were on QVC. I don't know how that happens. The seller describes them as American-made. Perhaps they were made in NM before Carolyn retired.