Honored Contributor

For those who love amber, Evine has a new line called Gemporia and he has really nice amber pieces this morning.

Esteemed Contributor

I was once on A AMBER KICK and my collection is large... more than I ever wore.  Sometimes I wonder what was I thinking!  

Honored Contributor

I love amber and bought many pieces in many colors when the Q had it on often. I have those rose shaped earrings and they are very substantial but very light. I love the heart pendant and am thinking about getting it. It's a huge piece of amber. I have the cherry , honey, lemon, green and reg colored amber, mostly in earrings and I do wear them often still. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I love amber and bought many pieces in many colors when the Q had it on often. I have those rose shaped earrings and they are very substantial but very light. I love the heart pendant and am thinking about getting it. It's a huge piece of amber. I have the cherry , honey, lemon, green and reg colored amber, mostly in earrings and I do wear them often still. 

I have seen beautiful pieces.  The prices are amazing.  I did not know there were different colors of amber.

Trusted Contributor

Weird that I'm wearing my amber pieces today, but I was also checking out the Gemporia shows.  I really like the leaf designed pieces with the different colors of amber in them. 

Respected Contributor

I remember when years ago Q had a priest from the Balltic area that had beautiful amber jewelry pieces....and other goodies (handmade articles) from that area. I've found some lovely amber jewelry over on ebay. Good prices too.

Honored Contributor

I saw part of presentation, I had to turn the channel to stop myself from buying something.  Some gorgeous pieces at nice prices.  I''ve never owned any amber jewelry.