Frequent Contributor

Amazon did it! Great deals to be had on CP!

Sistas, I don't know if the sales offered there have anything to do with Cyber-Monday or not, but I couldn't resist getting the Kaleidoscope of Color inlaid enhancer on amazon for $66.98. I dithered when it was on for approx. that same price on relios last time since I was buying some other items I'd had my eye on for a long time.

I couldn't let this beautiful and unique enhancer get away again. It is currently on relios for $112.99 and last sold on QVC for $124.50 and is no longer available here. This price on amazon is a no-brainer (no tax and no s/h)!

I also have two purple beaded necklaces coming to me from amazon at great prices. Story too long to tell, but by Sat. I will have THREE purple beaded necklaces in my hands, since I recently ordered one on clearance from relios. Will keep the one of the three (all different) that works best with my Veranda enhancer (one of them IS the Veranda smaller beaded necklace) and some of my other enhancers, and will return the other two, UNLESS I like all three of them. I'm thinking one of them will look great with the Kaleidoscope enhancer.

The items were shipped in less than 24 hrs. after I ordered them so I was not able to cancel one of the necklaces. They are on fiyah over there at amazon with their shipping. And it's good to see the great prices back on at amazon. Another great option for picking up some great and gorgeous traditional sw CP!!!