Honored Contributor

Back in the '70's Mom went on a trip to Hawaii. She brought me back a pair of angel coral earrings.They are small. Don't care for the big earrings. One night taking them off I dropped one. We could not find it anywhere. We knew it was in the house and pretty much gave up. DH found it this day in the kitchen. It also would have been my parents wedding anniversary. I am happy that it was found.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Much time has elapsed since we could not find them-more than 3 weeks.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

What a charming story!  You never know--maybe they had a hand in finding them--in spirit..  Anyway, happy for you that you have them again!

Super Contributor

When I was a teenager I had one of those single pearls on a chain that were popular back then.  I was on the beach in Ocean City N.J.  and had forgotten that I had taken the necklace off.  When I went to shake out my beach towel the necklace was dropped in the sand.  My family and I dug all around with no luck.  The following summer we were on the beach again and my young cousin was digging in the sand and - turned up the necklace.  This is after a year being on the beach with high tides, storms, etc.  Our beach is very wide so this truly was quite amazing.  On the flip side, I dropped a diamond stud in my bedroom and never did find that - funny how things work sometimes!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Amazing story

[ Edited ]

aww sunshine, you lost them more than 3 weeks ago and just found; bet it was put there by your dear parents.  This is so heartwarming, hugs.

Honored Contributor

That is  sweet story.  

Contributor

@chrystaltree    It must be a full moon tonight    

Super Contributor

I love this story. It made me smile. Thank you for sharing.