Frequent Contributor

Re: Am West Jewerly - What a breath of fresh air!

I agree..I have so many of Carolyn's things from back in the day..Love the fact its Made in the USA..we all need to support that. Do not have any of her new line, its just too girlie for my taste. So happy to see she still has her hand in what brought her to the party. So miss Roderick, he was an amazing talent. We need to take advantage of these other native American designers while we have them.

Super Contributor

On 3/26/2014 corvette mary said:

"So miss Roderick, he was an amazing talent. We need to take advantage of these other native American designers while we have them."

Corvette mary...ITA. The NA designers are my favorites. I own Tenorio's cross (w/turquoise) and the "collaborative" bracelet and enhancer. Go to any Native American museum in the country and try to find anything remotely nice in the price range CP/AW offers. You won't. So I am very happy that their work is available to us at reasonable prices. Best, Haca.

Super Contributor

On 3/26/2014 Haca said:
On 3/26/2014 corvette mary said:

"So miss Roderick, he was an amazing talent. We need to take advantage of these other native American designers while we have them."

I am very happy that their work is available to us at reasonable prices.

Ditto! {#emotions_dlg.wub}