Super Contributor

Re: Am I nuts??? What have I done!?!

On 7/11/2014 Sammycat1 said:
On 7/11/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 7/11/2014 ennui1 said:

If you were walking through JCP or Kohl's, and passed a cabinet of 14k clad over sterling, with cubic zirconia, would you drop $400?

Just sayin'.

Not to be snarky, but that's a great way of putting it. That 8 inch bracelet which would be the one I would need Is 456! There is no way I'd pay that for that bracelet.

Nothing sitting in JCP or Kohl's looks even half that good. I'm not saying I'd buy it, but the design is part of the equation.

The design is only a small part of the equation. Have you priced Ripka on ebay? Rock bottom.

Super Contributor

yes, I've priced Ripka on ebay, ennui. I didn't think there were rock bottom prices at all.

Respected Contributor

Judith Ripka Sterl & 14KClad 6-3/4 Princess Cut Diamonique Tennis BraceletIs this what you are paying over $400 for??? THis is the one that Shawn owns also? I'm sorry, but there is NO WAY that I would pay that kind of money for this. Obviously, it's your money & you can spend as you wish....I wouldn't wear this. It's garish and too large and screams FAKE. It looks like something that would come out of a gumball machine. Just my honest opinion. I am shocked that people spend so much on things like this- THis cost nothing to manufacture.

Honored Contributor

On 7/11/2014 ennui1 said:

If you were walking through JCP or Kohl's, and passed a cabinet of 14k clad over sterling, with cubic zirconia, would you drop $400?

Just sayin'.

No way, Jose !!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/11/2014 Luvmycats said:

Judith Ripka Sterl & 14KClad 6-3/4 Princess Cut Diamonique Tennis BraceletIs this what you are paying over $400 for??? THis is the one that Shawn owns also? I'm sorry, but there is NO WAY that I would pay that kind of money for this. Obviously, it's your money & you can spend as you wish....I wouldn't wear this. It's garish and too large and screams FAKE. It looks like something that would come out of a gumball machine. Just my honest opinion. I am shocked that people spend so much on things like this- THis cost nothing to manufacture.

You are 1,000 percent wrong!!!! It is not garish, it's not large. I have this bracelet in the silver, and I get compliments every time I wear it. People think it's real. I've even gotten compliments from jeweler on this bracelet. Your harsh comments are not called for unless you have seen this bracelet in person which you haven't. Order the bracelet, get it home, and take a look at it yourself. Until then, what you say Should be taken with a grain of salt.
Super Contributor

I have it also in the silver, Bling Queen. I can't understand why those who don't like Judith or her jewelry always feel like they have to come on this forum and bash her & her jewelry. If we want to pay these prices it shouldn't mean anything at all to them.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/11/2014 Pepper22 said:

I have it also in the silver, Bling Queen. I can't understand why those who don't like Judith or her jewelry always feel like they have to come on this forum and bash her & her jewelry. If we want to pay these prices it shouldn't mean anything at all to them.

Hi Pepper. That's the best tennis bracelet I've ever seen in my life! Haven't found one yet to beat Judith's. As for this poster, I've seen her past posts, and everything is negative. Anyway, enjoy the shows. I'm hoping to see that three stone diamonique ring presented either tonight or during tomorrow's shows.
Super Contributor

BlingQueen, yes, its definitely the best tennis bracelet I've seen also. I wear mine a lot. Love it. I'm thinking of ordering the silver version of that 3 stone dmq ring. Maybe it will be on tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/11/2014 Pepper22 said:

BlingQueen, yes, its definitely the best tennis bracelet I've seen also. I wear mine a lot. Love it. I'm thinking of ordering the silver version of that 3 stone dmq ring. Maybe it will be on tomorrow.

I sure hope so. I really want to see the center stone before I order. It's a beautiful ring from the picture. This will be a weekend where I'll be sleep deprived, lol.
Frequent Contributor

Hi Pepper and BlingQueen, I also own the ice cube bracelet, in silver, and think it is the most beautiful tennis bracelet I have ever seen. I wear mine almost everyday and get lots of compliments on it. I will never understand why people who hate Judith Ripka's jewelry waste their time on this forum. I would never go to a forum whose jewelry I do not care for and espouse hate. It is petty and trite to do so. Guess they have nothing better to do. How sad.