Super Contributor

Am I nuts??? What have I done!?!

So I've been stalking Q's website waiting and waiting for Judith to finally release her "ice cube" bracelet in 14K CLAD!! It's finally HERE!!! So I jumped on it regardless of price! Yikes. Am I crazy for buying this even though I already own the original sterling version? I just love this bracelet sooo much! But now I'm just wondering if I really "need" it and/or if I paid too much. So now I go take a look at the bracelet again on dot come and see Q raised the price on it within just a couple of hours?!?! I paid for 7 1/4" $403 @ 3pm eastern time. Now it's 6:15pm eastern time and bracelet is $426! WHAT?? Why would they change it like that? Unless the price after midnight tonight will be dropped to a qvc featured price? Hmmm... I'm glad I ordered when I did then. But now wondering if I should cancel anyway LOL. So to answer my original question... Yes I am nuts!! HaHaHa. I can't make up my mind. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Re: Am I nuts??? What have I done!?!

Hi Trailblazer, lol.....I know how it feels to buy something & then have doubts about doing so. I have a hard time making decisions....I always go back & forth in my mind at least a million times!!!!

I would almost bet that since this bracelet is new, that it will be a hot pick tomorrow & that QVC will drop the price back down (they better!)

Take care, Pepper22

Super Contributor

HaHa Pepper22 you sound just like me! Smiley Happy I hope you're correct and Q does drop the price lower; in fact even lower than my original $403 would be fantastic!!! Lol..... I was thinking the same think about it being a 'Hot Pick' tomorrow. We'll see. Crossing fingers. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Hi, Trailblazer. Nope, you are not "nuts". Not at all. You just have impeccable taste in Ripka jewelry, that is all.

Interesting about the price change. I hadn't noticed that. Good catch.

Esteemed Contributor

You probably don't want to hear my opinion, but here it comes anyway. I have the bracelet in silver and as you know, we didn't pay near what the gold clad one costs. I love my silver bracelet to pieces. To buy this one? No I'm not buying it because I love my silver bracelet and I also have a million other tennis bracelets from other vendors. Over 400 dollars is a bit too much I think to pay for this one. I'm totally content with the silver one I have. And would I wear the gold one a lot and get a lot of use out of? I don't think so. I don't wear my silver one on an every day basis. Occasionally, I'll wear it to work, but that's about it. I find this bracelet too delicate because of the way it's made to be worn as an every day bracelet. So buying the gold clad version isn't for me.

Enjoy your bracelet and wear in the best of health. I've found that when I have serious doubts about an order, I end up cancelling and chalk it up to it just wasn't meant to be.

Valued Contributor

Hi, TrailBlazer...I, too, purchased the clad shortly after it was listed. I own the silver and wear it often. Have been waiting for the clad to appear as I know I'll wear it often, as well. If you decide to take delivery, I hope you'll enjoy owning both versions of this lovely bracelet.

Esteemed Contributor

Is this item # J295448? If so it is now $397.00 on 5 EZpays at 7:55 PM. EST.
Regular Contributor

Trail blazer, as all as I can say I felt that way about the ss version. I order cancelled ,ordered cancel get the idea. Well, finally after seeing it on one of the sistas I had to have it. I justified it by it was my 60 th birthday gift along with the regency watch from me to me. Well, I'm so happy I did love it and never looked back lol!!! So will you think of the gold clad and wish......Get it home give it a test run. Yes the cost for both IMHO is $$$$ but if you can .... just think you already have some equity in the piece lol!! Enjoy it!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/11/2014 KathyPet said: Is this item # J295448? If so it is now $397.00 on 5 EZpays at 7:55 PM. EST.
Sorry I. Was looking at the 6 3/4. The 7 1/4 is $426.00
Valued Contributor

I don't think you're crazy. People on here spend that on a handbag in a second. A handbag usually goes out in a season or two. A classic piece of jewelry never goes out of style. You will wear it forever.