Honored Contributor

Re: Am I nuts??? What have I done!?!

If you think you are nuts for purchasing something - go with your gut and cancel it!

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/12/2014 JOJO100 said: Hi Pepper and BlingQueen, I also own the ice cube bracelet, in silver, and think it is the most beautiful tennis bracelet I have ever seen. I wear mine almost everyday and get lots of compliments on it. I will never understand why people who hate Judith Ripka's jewelry waste their time on this forum. I would never go to a forum whose jewelry I do not care for and espouse hate. It is petty and trite to do so. Guess they have nothing better to do. How sad.
Continue wearing that bracelet JoJo in the best of health. It's one of my favorite pieces of jewelry from Judith.
Trusted Contributor

On 7/12/2014 JOJO100 said: Hi Pepper and BlingQueen, I also own the ice cube bracelet, in silver, and think it is the most beautiful tennis bracelet I have ever seen. I wear mine almost everyday and get lots of compliments on it. I will never understand why people who hate Judith Ripka's jewelry waste their time on this forum. I would never go to a forum whose jewelry I do not care for and espouse hate. It is petty and trite to do so. Guess they have nothing better to do. How sad.

Ignore them. They're either bored to death or not getting enough attention in their personal lives.

Either way, as you said, how sad.

Super Contributor

GOSH! Am I ever excited now to receive my new 14K Clad ICE CUBE bracelet. Watching it right now live on air and it's a BEAUTY!!!!! Also can't believe Q never changed the price so I got mine for even less!! SCORE all the way around, LOL.

Ooooo Jill just said now the 14K Clad version is now advanced order! HAPPY DANCE I did express shipping to avoid the dreaded backorder and/or advanced order thing too. CANNOT WAIT to see my UPS man this week now, haha….. Smiley Happy

Would any of you mix the this 14K Clad ice cube bracelet with the silver tone Regent watch??

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/12/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

GOSH! Am I ever excited now to receive my new 14K Clad ICE CUBE bracelet. Watching it right now live on air and it's a BEAUTY!!!!! Also can't believe Q never changed the price so I got mine for even less!! SCORE all the way around, LOL.

Ooooo Jill just said now the 14K Clad version is now advanced order! HAPPY DANCE I did express shipping to avoid the dreaded backorder and/or advanced order thing too. CANNOT WAIT to see my UPS man this week now, haha….. Smiley Happy

Would any of you mix the this 14K Clad ice cube bracelet with the silver tone Regent watch??

I'm doing that happy dance for you too. I feel your excitement!! Wear in the best of health and please post a review when you get it. As for wearing it next to a silver regent watch, I personally would not. I have the silver watch too and that's why I originally purchased the silver bracelet to go with it. I'm thinking of getting the gold clad for the October delivery and I'll have to wear that bracelet alone because 99 percent of my jewelry is silver. It's up to you. If you feel it looks good with silver, it's your choice. Please have many happy healthy years wearing it.

Super Contributor

On 7/12/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

I'm doing that happy dance for you too. I feel your excitement!! Wear in the best of health and please post a review when you get it. As for wearing it next to a silver regent watch, I personally would not. I have the silver watch too and that's why I originally purchased the silver bracelet to go with it. I'm thinking of getting the gold clad for the October delivery and I'll have to wear that bracelet alone because 99 percent of my jewelry is silver. It's up to you. If you feel it looks good with silver, it's your choice. Please have many happy healthy years wearing it.

Thank you Bling for your opinion. I'm up in the air too about wearing the 14K clad ice cube with the silver Regent watch. Not sure how well it would work. I'll have to wait til it gets here to know for sure. Funny thing though is I wear the original silver version of the ice cube bracelet with everything, including yellow gold items and it has always looked great. So not quite sure as of yet…..

Are you considering now getting the ice cube in 14K clad?!? YAY!!! So happy for you if you are!! Didn't it look gorgeous on-air? So sparkly and beautiful! Such a well made piece that believe it or not looks so authentic!

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/12/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Thank you Bling for your opinion. I'm up in the air too about wearing the 14K clad ice cube with the silver Regent watch. Not sure how well it would work. I'll have to wait til it gets here to know for sure. Funny thing though is I wear the original silver version of the ice cube bracelet with everything, including yellow gold items and it has always looked great. So not quite sure as of yet…..

Are you considering now getting the ice cube in 14K clad?!? YAY!!! So happy for you if you are!! Didn't it look gorgeous on-air? So sparkly and beautiful! Such a well made piece that believe it or not looks so authentic!

My pleasure Trailblazer{#emotions_dlg.wub} I melt every time I see that bracelet. When Jill mentioned advance orders for October that made it even better for me because once September hits, the majority of all my easy pays are gone so October is a good time to get it. Right now I'm in the thinking stage, and when that happens you can best bet I'll be hitting the trigger. That bracelet in the gold clad would look super next to a brown or black leather band watch with a gold casing face. Even wearing it alone Trailblazer that bracelet looks great. I've worn it with my regent watch and I've worn it alone. Both ways it's a winner.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

Well TrailBlazer 05, you don't NEED it. But if you really want it and can afford it, then buy it without any guilt. I have been on a real buying spree lately of things I don't really need, so I am right there with you. I know all about obsessing over things. But what the heck, you only live once. Enjoy it if you decide to go ahead with it.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

TrailBlazer, I have the Silver Princess Cut Tennis Bracelet and I adore it and wear it more than any other JR bracelet. It is the best Tennis bracelet I have ever seen, IMHO. I'm putting together a small, discreet JR Gold Clad collection (not going over the top like I did with the Silver) and I have been waiting for this bracelet---so I grabbed it in Small and on EP. Do I wish it were less---of course, but the 5 EP makes it $80 a month with no interest, so I'll go out for lunch/dinner/drinks one time less each month for the next 5 months---and I'll have the Gold Clad Tennis Bracelet in lieu of the calories---sounds like a good trade off to me!

Get your bracelet home, try it out, then decide if you it is a MUST Have---you'll make the decision that is right for you.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

I don't think it's garish at all, overpriced? YES! ...and the Q raising the price once the price points hit the on-line market?? Not right. THAT alone might make me rethink my decision to buy. But I get 'that' way about stuff like that....

BUT..... if you love it, can afford it, go for it..... life's way too short not to enjoy the things you love!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*