Regular Contributor

Re: All oro nuovo items going back.

Some of them were scratched and knicked, the snap bar closures were not sturdy.
Trusted Contributor

Wow! Did they arrive like that, dimple, or did they just not wear well? Please elaborate, because I'm interested in knowing more. I have a few of the bangles and they seem to be doing OK, but I'd like to know more details about your experience with those products.

Regular Contributor

On 1/7/2014 VegasBusinessWoman said:

Wow! Did they arrive like that, dimple, or did they just not wear well? Please elaborate, because I'm interested in knowing more. I have a few of the bangles and they seem to be doing OK, but I'd like to know more details about your experience with those products.

VegasBusinessWoman they arrived like that.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/7/2014 dimple said:
On 1/7/2014 VegasBusinessWoman said:

VegasBusinessWoman they arrived like that.

Well, I'd send them back, too! Don't blame you for being PO'd. Sounds like they sent you some badly used returns or something. How rotten is that, trying to pass off damaged merchandise on a customer ordering in good faith?

Super Contributor

Dimple - sorry for your bad experience and hopefully you won't get a nasty letter from the Q because that would be ridiculous. I think what others are saying is correct - save up and buy the real stuff!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Occasional Contributor

buy real only.

the rest is junk and worthless in the future.

Honored Contributor

they are selling jewelry made of resin....then coated over with thin gold...you can call it plating or whatever else you like...but it is not worth the money they want for it at all.

the price of gold has been coming down recently....I would rather have one nice piece of gold jewelry even it is simple than a whole drawer full of ""oro nuovo"".

Super Contributor

On 1/6/2014 gardensla said:

It would be helpful if you told us in what way you found the pieces lacking in terms of quality control.

I bought a pair of earrings from this line and like them very much.

I guess we'll never know, because dimple edited her comments.

Regular Contributor

Ennui I edited because I misspelled something.
Honored Contributor

OMG to the OP !!!!

I'd love to know how many other people have received letters saying they were returning too many things !!!!!