Respected Contributor

Ali seems to get confused...I really like Erin Moseley but Global Jewelry Stylist? 🤷‍♀️ 

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64    That may be the title Erin has given herself.  She may be a consultant for other enterprises.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
It’s a made up title. Remember when Alison Deyette was titled “Silver Style Expert” and yet appeared on air on QVC showing no knowledge of the QVC program or silver jewelry product assortment?
Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Ali seems to get confused...I really like Erin Moseley but Global Jewelry Stylist? 🤷‍♀️ 

@wakefield64   Erin sold jewelry on cruise ships as one of her past jobs.  I guess as long as the ship cruised to other countries/islands, she can use the title "Global."  

Erin's good at her job, no matter the title.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   Erin also worked with her husband getting experience with expensive gemstones not only Diamonique.

Trusted Contributor

Erin and Jeff Moseley were both hosts on JTV. Erin has also represented several other jewelry lines.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

@wakefield64   Erin sold jewelry on cruise ships as one of her past jobs.  I guess as long as the ship cruised to other countries/islands, she can use the title "Global."  

Erin's good at her job, no matter the title.

@Caaareful Shopper I totally agree..Erin is very good and does not act like a silly teenager.

Honored Contributor

She is at the top of my vendor list.  I wish I had seen her on JTV.  I do buy from them but their shows are a train wreck.