Honored Contributor

In today's View Your Deal segment, there are A&A bracelets for 50% off.

Regular Contributor

Re: Alex & Ani on The View 8/3

Wow! Thanks for the heads up.  Just ordered 3 bracelets.  Never knew that deals were to be had from that show.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks lulu2!!!!!  Just ordered 5 bracelets for my daughter's birthday....what a great deal...

Contributor

Thank You Lulu2 for the information, great deal I ordered three!! Also the 3 bracelets from Super Saturday are available in the gold tone if anyone is looking for that set. 

Honored Contributor

It is a great deal, isn't it?

Frequent Contributor

Another thank you for the head's up. Ordered two for me and three for Christmas gifts. Wish the Qvc's would show up again in the silver. 

Super Contributor

Thanks for this!  I ordered two - it was like getting one for free.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you LuLu for sharing this information. I did go ahead and purchase a few A&A bracelets, just the wrap arounds which I prefer.  I did get a few extras to give as gifts.

Hope everyone enjoys their new bracelets...and those they tend to give as gifts!

Honored Contributor

I received my order today.  Talk about THIN and CHEAP looking.  I ordered the monopoly themed bracelets as well as a few beaded bracelets, thinking I could give them as gifts.  I'd be embarrassed to give them as the wires are so thin I'd be afraid they'd break.  I'll give them to my 7 and 10 year old grand daughters, just because.

There is no way these bracelets could have sold for their full list prices.

Respected Contributor

I called last Friday and was told that I would receive them on Thursday.  If you have never purchased these bracelets then I can understand your disappointment. However, I knew exactly what I was getting.  I don't prefer the beaded bracelets to pull out but rather prefer the beaded wraps.  The monopoly charms did nothing for me and didn't buy them. 

I am wondering if this is something that is done every Monday. I did notice this a few weeks ago when they had the PMD (or whatever the initials are) for 50% off. Costco had this product last week in their stores.

Is this every Monday?

Also does Wendy Williams have something like this as well?

Thanks