Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,300
Registered: ‎02-22-2015

Alberti is a fabulous host with jewelry!

[ Edited ]

He is one of my favorite hosts, but I don't think he has ever hosted jewelry before. He is exceptional with Carolyn Pollack's jewelry. Alberti always goes into every little detail. Jewelry is another forte' of his . . . he is exceptional. Why doesn't QVC utilize his expertise on the main channel and on their premium products? He explains every product so well. Few, if any, hosts are as well versed as he is. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,272
Registered: ‎11-12-2016

Re: Alberti is a fabulous host with jewelry!

He IS my favorite host.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,423
Registered: ‎06-24-2012

Re: Alberti is a fabulous host with jewelry!

ITA, he is very good as long as he controls that laughing.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 35,545
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Alberti is a fabulous host with jewelry!

@BirkiLady.  Everybody seems to get a turn at being on Q2.  I don't think it has anything to do with status or tenure.  Shawn was on there last night selling a recliner chair.  Pat was on several hours this morning with a great SG show (without SG).

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,968
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

Re: Alberti is a fabulous host with jewelry!

 


@Kachina624 wrote:

@BirkiLady.  Everybody seems to get a turn at being on Q2.  I don't think it has anything to do with status or tenure.  Shawn was on there last night selling a recliner chair.  Pat was on several hours this morning with a great SG show (without SG).


Actually .Shawn was reclining, letting the OAP do the selling as usual.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,713
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Alberti is a fabulous host with jewelry!

Yes he is.  I don’t care for him doing Friday Night Beauty tho.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 708
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Alberti is a fabulous host with jewelry!

Agree to disagree. I don't particularly care to see a male host try on women's jewelry or speak personally about the make-up/accessories they're trying to sell to women.

Q2 is the perfect channel for Alberti to be. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,846
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Re: Alberti is a fabulous host with jewelry!


@indoor kitty wrote:

 


@Kachina624 wrote:

@BirkiLady.  Everybody seems to get a turn at being on Q2.  I don't think it has anything to do with status or tenure.  Shawn was on there last night selling a recliner chair.  Pat was on several hours this morning with a great SG show (without SG).


Actually .Shawn was reclining, letting the OAP do the selling as usual.


@indoor kitty LOL! You took the words right out of my mouth! 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,059
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Alberti is a fabulous host with jewelry!

I think it is perfectly fine for men to try on women's jewelry.  A ring on a pinky finger gives you a pretty good idea of proportion.  They do it on LC all the time.  Some men do wear makeup, especially things like concealers.  Many more use skin care.  So Alberti doing beauty and jewelry shows is a great idea.  We are moving towards a unisex world, get used to it.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,106
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: Alberti is a fabulous host with jewelry!


@BirkiLady wrote:

He is one of my favorite hosts, but I don't think he has ever hosted jewelry before. He is exceptional with Carolyn Pollack's jewelry. Alberti always goes into every little detail. Jewelry is another forte' of his . . . he is exceptional. Why doesn't QVC utilize his expertise on the main channel and on their premium products? He explains every product so well. Few, if any, hosts are as well versed as he is. 


 

 

@BirkiLady I’ve never seen Alberti fail presenting any products from cosmetics, to clothing, hair care, jewelry (BTW, he does work with Danny & Or Paz) and Jai). As far as I’m concerned, they could clone him 25 times and fire all other hosts.