Esteemed Contributor

Alberti is a fabulous host with jewelry!

[ Edited ]

He is one of my favorite hosts, but I don't think he has ever hosted jewelry before. He is exceptional with Carolyn Pollack's jewelry. Alberti always goes into every little detail. Jewelry is another forte' of his . . . he is exceptional. Why doesn't QVC utilize his expertise on the main channel and on their premium products? He explains every product so well. Few, if any, hosts are as well versed as he is. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Alberti is a fabulous host with jewelry!

He IS my favorite host.

Trusted Contributor

ITA, he is very good as long as he controls that laughing.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady.  Everybody seems to get a turn at being on Q2.  I don't think it has anything to do with status or tenure.  Shawn was on there last night selling a recliner chair.  Pat was on several hours this morning with a great SG show (without SG).

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BirkiLady.  Everybody seems to get a turn at being on Q2.  I don't think it has anything to do with status or tenure.  Shawn was on there last night selling a recliner chair.  Pat was on several hours this morning with a great SG show (without SG).

Actually .Shawn was reclining, letting the OAP do the selling as usual.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Yes he is.  I don’t care for him doing Friday Night Beauty tho.

Valued Contributor

Agree to disagree. I don't particularly care to see a male host try on women's jewelry or speak personally about the make-up/accessories they're trying to sell to women.

Q2 is the perfect channel for Alberti to be. 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Actually .Shawn was reclining, letting the OAP do the selling as usual.

@QVCkitty1 LOL! You took the words right out of my mouth! 

Honored Contributor

I think it is perfectly fine for men to try on women's jewelry.  A ring on a pinky finger gives you a pretty good idea of proportion.  They do it on LC all the time.  Some men do wear makeup, especially things like concealers.  Many more use skin care.  So Alberti doing beauty and jewelry shows is a great idea.  We are moving towards a unisex world, get used to it.  

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

He is one of my favorite hosts, but I don't think he has ever hosted jewelry before. He is exceptional with Carolyn Pollack's jewelry. Alberti always goes into every little detail. Jewelry is another forte' of his . . . he is exceptional. Why doesn't QVC utilize his expertise on the main channel and on their premium products? He explains every product so well. Few, if any, hosts are as well versed as he is. 

@BirkiLady I’ve never seen Alberti fail presenting any products from cosmetics, to clothing, hair care, jewelry (BTW, he does work with Danny & Or Paz) and Jai). As far as I’m concerned, they could clone him 25 times and fire all other hosts.