Regular Contributor

I think Alberti is doing a stellar job. He is enthusiastic and professional. He is in a learning curve right now. Many of the hosts gained their expertise at the Q over time. I think Alberti's earnest nature and positive outlook will win over many QVC viewers.

I also miss Dave James as a show host. He did not divulge hours of personal family information in his presentations. A little scattered here and there. And a little humor here and there. Never fawning or hyper during presentations. His passion for and expertise in photography was an educational opportunity for the viewers. He was a consummate pro and his departure was and is a loss to the QVC viewing audience.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
On 1/17/2015 SaggingGal said:

I think Alberti is doing a stellar job. He is enthusiastic and professional. He is in a learning curve right now. Many of the hosts gained their expertise at the Q over time. I think Alberti's earnest nature and positive outlook will win over many QVC viewers.

I also miss Dave James as a show host. He did not divulge hours of personal family information in his presentations. A little scattered here and there. And a little humor here and there. Never fawning or hyper during presentations. His passion for and expertise in photography was an educational opportunity for the viewers. He was a consummate pro and his departure was and is a loss to the QVC viewing audience.

Well said!

Honored Contributor

Yes, well, having Dave James back would be nice, but dealing in the world of the possible, I'll take Alberti selling jewelry over the other males and a good number of the women. I'd certainly prefer to see him to tuning in and seeing Rick or Jill.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...