Esteemed Contributor

Dave James was my favorite I was so sorry when he left....last I heard he has a photography studio somewhere in Pa.....Not only did he have a jewelry background he is an excellent photographer....there was a link to some of his work....beautiful.....

Wish he would come back and was never sure why the Q. let him go...like so many other Hosts...he was there one day...and the next he was gone...

I like Alberti....he is great at his job no matter what he is selling...always personable...friendly....fun....polite....and knows his products....yes, and he is always dressed so nice....

Respected Contributor

LOVE Alberti. His presentations are excellent -- no matter the category.

Super Contributor
I like Alberti but the other night he was gushing over Danny Newfeld from Or Paz. I'd say he was trying too hard to be so enthusiastic. This is my observation and opinion so there's no need to get on my case.
Honored Contributor

I have to admit I don't care much for him. I do think he does a good job at selling the Diamonique. I didn't see him gushing over Danny so much as some of the other female ladies with Danny.

It's all about perspective. It's a matter of all of our personalities. No one person likes any one person. Sometimes they're liked, other times not so much.

Super Contributor

I love Alberti! He is handsome, well dressed and does a very good job in his presentations.

Trusted Contributor

Dave James has his own photography business. He has a website with his works, mainly weddings and portraits. He is talented.

I miss Dave James, too. He was professional and knowledgeable. His jewelry and camera shows were his forte. He had a calm demeanor.

Alberti tends to act childish. He mispronounces most long words. He pronounces all words too slowly, like we are children or can't understand anything.

Since Lisa made her decision to leave in October, no one was hired, so far, to replace her. It would take a unique, well read, very experienced and savvy person to be at her 20 year experience level. She worked hard for the knowledge and training she received through QVC and her own initiative. She is well rounded and firmly grounded.

Honored Contributor

For the life of me, I can't remember what Dave James looks like! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor
On 1/14/2015 circles said:

Dave James was my favorite I was so sorry when he left....last I heard he has a photography studio somewhere in Pa.....Not only did he have a jewelry background he is an excellent photographer....there was a link to some of his work....beautiful.....

Wish he would come back and was never sure why the Q. let him go...like so many other Hosts...he was there one day...and the next he was gone...

I like Alberti....he is great at his job no matter what he is selling...always personable...friendly....fun....polite....and knows his products....yes, and he is always dressed so nice....

Loved Dave - did QVC let him go or did he just want to go? I seem to remember him saying when he was leaving that his wife had just finished a degree she was working on and was going to work full time. I thought maybe he wanted to work fulltime at his photography and could - almost as if his turn had come. Do we know?

Honored Contributor

I don't watch the Diamonique shows but, among the males hosts, would love it if they would replace Rick with Alberti for prime time jewelry shows. I might actually watch them again. Of course, I guess they'd have to schedule some prime time jewelry shows for it to matter.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
I'd rather have Dave J back.