Honored Contributor

@LindaSal. Thanks!  I was thinking I may have missed some!

Respected Contributor

Good!  I was wondering where we'd be seeing her, since she's been gone from QVC for a year now.  I thought she was a good host.

Honored Contributor

I saw something come across Instagram last night from Albany but it was very cryptic.  It appeared she was in a studio of some sort but she wouldn't say what she was doing.  The picture said she was doing a mic check for big news.

An hour ago she posted she will be on Evine today with Bronzallure. 

I'm guessing her non-compete with QVC is over.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I saw something come across Instagram last night from Albany but it was very cryptic.  It appeared she was in a studio of some sort but she wouldn't say what she was doing.  The picture said she was doing a mic check for big news.

An hour ago she posted she will be on Evine today with Bronzallure. 

I'm guessing her non-compete with QVC is over.

@Lipstickdiva it's odd Albany would post Bronzallure (I saw that IG post as well), when she actually represented Toscana Italiano this morning (I watched her on Evine).  All the jewelry she presented was sterling silver and gold over sterling silver.  Perhaps she works for the parent jewelry company that owns both Bronzallure and Toscana Italiano, so in the future she could show up for either one.  [Totally guessing, since I have no idea if those two jewelry lines are owned by the same company.]

She said she will be back on Evine's 5pm show today with Toscana Italiano again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette  You know I was also thinking of some of the vendors that have gone too.  I used to really enjoy Michael that did the affinity line.  Also the Black Hills gold guy, I cannot remember his name.  I don't deal well with change.  LOL!!

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal And add to that....all the new hosts!!!  I nevere bought any Black Hills gold, but I always watched the shows.  Times change, I guess.

New Contributor

I agree. I always enjoyed her! I thought she did a good job.Good luck, Albany!

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper Albany is on Evine now  with the 2pm (EST) Bronzallure show. 

Trusted Contributor

The Bronzallure line looks like Q's Bronzo Italia line.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper Albany is on Evine now  with the 2pm (EST) Bronzallure show. 

@DJs mom Thank you.  Bronzallure and Toscana Italiana -- go Albany!

I had stopped watching Albany on QVC because she was so over-the-top; too many canned folksy sayings, and flirting with every male vendor.  But watching her today on Evine she seems fun, knowledgeable and relaxed.  She's seems happy, and doing a great job.