Trusted Contributor

Don't know if this has already been posted, but I'm watching Albany on evine selling Toscana Italiana jewelry!

Honored Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

Don't know if this has already been posted, but I'm watching Albany on evine selling Toscana Italiana jewelry!

I love this line.  I don't know how they do it but the pieces do not tarnish.  I have a beautiful necklace gold with turquoise beads.  It is lovely.  Nice to see Albany not being so hyper.

Esteemed Contributor

First post I've seen about this and I check in mostly every day.   Funny how the hosts seem to all be moving on!!   Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

I like her. Hope she's happy there.

Honored Contributor

Is Albany an Evine host now, or is she a rep for the jewelry line?

Either way, good luck to her!

Honored Contributor

So nice to see Albany again, miss her on the Q! Thanks for posting,

https://www.clipartsgram.com/uploads/387463437-smiley-face-thumbs-up.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Is Albany an Evine host now, or is she a rep for the jewelry line?

Either way, good luck to her!

I believe she is a rep for the Toscana Italiana.  She is doing a good job.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal   Now I'm really curious.  Who are the hosts who "are all moving on"?  I feel like I must be in the dark.  I knew about Albany and Jacquie, but both have been gone for quite a while now.  Who have I missed?  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette Just seems to me that over the past couple of years many have moved on.  They have so many new ones now I cannot keep track anymore. Just my feeling in general.

Trusted Contributor

She's representing the Toscana line.  However, on evine they have 'jewelry reps' who represent various lines of jewelry, so not sure if she is one of those or not.