Esteemed Contributor

She looks stunning.  Her jewelry is very pretty, HQ is having free shipping on all of their jewelry and Isomers today.

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

She looks stunning.  Her jewelry is very pretty, HQ is having free shipping on all of their jewelry and Isomers today.

_____

You made me look!  I haven't been on this channel for years. She does look good!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up!  I always liked her as a QVC host.  Here she is on ShopHQ, but I wish she was farther from the host.

albany.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up!  I always liked her as a QVC host.  Here she is on ShopHQ, but I wish she was farther from the host.

albany.JPG

@ValuSkr 

Impressed by you tech skills.

Honored Contributor

There's something about her that looks different.  I wouldn't have immediately recognized her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

meh. looks same to me. too much make up and over done hair.

Honored Contributor

What line does she rep?  I'd like to research a couple of the pieces in the pic.  I find HQ hard to pin down pieces they show, even items on the home page for the jewelry extravaganza didn't show up anywhere.  Then I lost interest.  I'll give the shows I taped a chance today.  Why should it be so hard to spend money?  

Trusted Contributor

@depglass  She represents Toscana Italian jewelry brand.  I've bought gold and platinum clad earrings from the line and they're beautiful and well-made.

Contributor
Wish Albany would consider coming back to QVC with her line....she is amazing, I don't think ShopHQ is long for this world,,,loys of hosts gone, repeat presentations, lack of vendors and it is pretty much a watch channel taken over by Ivictita watches. She has a great product and is very engaging.
Esteemed Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

meh. looks same to me. too much make up and over done hair.

I wish someone would overdo my hair like that every day!  She looks gorgeous, which she has always been.