Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I think Lisa mentored Albany and took her under her wing. Shes bringing the glamour and has some of Lisa's tips for selling. It's working as her stuff is selling out. LR was the kind of sellouts. Her infamous last call oh it's gone was always a common theme

Unfortunately, what you think is fantasy, not reality, as usual.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Albany is on evine now

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I think Lisa mentored Albany and took her under her wing. Shes bringing the glamour and has some of Lisa's tips for selling. It's working as her stuff is selling out. LR was the kind of sellouts. Her infamous last call oh it's gone was always a common theme

His adulation knows no end.  ::sigh::

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

She was the product rep for a line of gold jewelry but now she has her own line o jewelry.  I believe it's gpld over silver jewelry.  It seems to be selling well, she has a show scheduled for this evening but not if everything sells out.  I always like her as a show host.  I hope her line is a big success.

Albany works for a company in Italy.  They make jewelry for several retailers.  Evine is just one.  Albany is the person that brings the jewelry to Evine.  They sell several different lines on Evine and they just added a silver line and a collection that Albany is designing.

All of the lines are still available and she presents all of them.