Respected Contributor

Albany has been a vendor on Evine since January 2018. 

I don't watch Evine that often, so I've only seen her once or twice. The first time I saw her I wasn't sure it was her because she was talking without her southern accent. I only knew for sure it was her when they flashed her name on the screen during the show.

I was never a fan and don't miss her at all.

Respected Contributor

Good for her.  She was one of the best - one of my faves.  Fabulous and gorgeous.

I don't watch Evine however - hate to start but I'll check it out.  

Honored Contributor

She's a beautiful lady, but I didn't care much for her as a host.

Esteemed Contributor

Albany is live right now selling her own line.  Very pretty piece.  Purchasing her cuff with the black spinel in rose.  She and the host absolutely beautiful and know their stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't miss her either, I couldn't stand that phony southern drawl.

Respected Contributor

I saw her on earlier. She seemed different. Honestly I forgot she ever existed! When these hosts the leave shopping channels, I never usually notice or ever think of them anymore.

Honored Contributor

She was the product rep for a line of gold jewelry but now she has her own line o jewelry.  I believe it's gpld over silver jewelry.  It seems to be selling well, she has a show scheduled for this evening but not if everything sells out.  I always like her as a show host.  I hope her line is a big success.

Respected Contributor

I really like most of her line. It is pretty fashion forward and unique. She seems to have found a better marketing strategy that LR. Good luck to her.

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi 

That is a beautiful cuff....wear it in good health!

Trusted Contributor

I think Lisa mentored Albany and took her under her wing. Shes bringing the glamour and has some of Lisa's tips for selling. It's working as her stuff is selling out. LR was the kind of sellouts. Her infamous last call oh it's gone was always a common theme