Respected Contributor

The 'new' Viale 18K gold rep on evine.  Much more subdued.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Many of them move around here and there. I always liked Albany, I thought she did her job very well. They all get a little rowdy too, you know. I'll have to check her out over there.

Honored Contributor

I saw Albany months ago on Evine and she certainly is subdued. Albany is not a diva on Evine like she thought she was on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

A Diva?   I so disagree - if you want a QVC Diva..................JT (tries)  Albany is very sharp -  -extremely capable in electronics - well put together - and has a quick sense of humor.  I don't have a favorite host; but Albany always got my attention.

Honored Contributor

@fthuntwrote:

A Diva?   I so disagree - if you want a QVC Diva..................JT (tries)  Albany is very sharp -  -extremely capable in electronics - well put together - and has a quick sense of humor.  I don't have a favorite host; but Albany always got my attention.

QVC diva=SK (thinks she is).

Honored Contributor

I'll probably nevwer see her -  I still haven't bothered to see if Evine is even on my cable line-up.

I liked Albany as a host -  often tuned in especially when she was doing something with electronics, but never thought about not watching when she was on if I happened to tune in.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It sure is hard to keep up with these traveling salespeople!

Laura loves cats!
Occasional Contributor

I thought she was a great host. She was fun, and knowlegeable and I liked her a lot better than some of the hosts they have now! She is doing a great job on Evine and Evine has great prices on bedding and jewlery! I have been shopping the Q for 30 yrs and Evine when it was Shop NBC. Good luckto Albany, wonderful host!

Honored Contributor

Subued?  What does that mean?  I don't remember her swinging from the chandeliers and screaming at the top of her lungs when she was on QVC.  She was never one of the loud ones.  That's what former hosts do; they move from shopping channel to shopping channel either as a host or as a product rep.  

Trusted Contributor

I don't mean to be unkind,but i am glad that the Q let her go. When I saw how childish she treated Gary in the Denim & Co. shows I thought " how can the QVC uppers think that this is appropriate behavior?" It was infantile. I hope she does better for herself on Evine.