Respected Contributor

Albany Irvin gone from Toscana Italiana?

[ Edited ]

Has anyone read anything about what happened...she was the rep for this line and now it is Wendy Russo...just wondering what happened. It is a really good well priced line.

Honored Contributor

Re: Albany Irvin gone from Toscana Italiana?

Wendy appears in person, maybe the network prefers that to online rep. 

Trusted Contributor

She posted on her Instagram that she is no longer with ShopHQ.

Trusted Contributor

This may be off topic a little, when Albany was a host on QVC years ago, I thought I heard or read somewhere that she and model Kate are sisters, both are beautiful.  I may have heard wrong, too.

Honored Contributor

@SoCal Bred wrote:

This may be off topic a little, when Albany was a host on QVC years ago, I thought I heard or read somewhere that she and model Kate are sisters, both are beautiful.  I may have heard wrong, too.

@SoCal Bred  they are not sisters.  Albany only kidded about that back in the day because both she and Kate had red hair.  She called Kate her red-headed sister.  Someone somehow misheard or didn't get the joke.  

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper ....I guess I didn't get the joke, duh, slow me!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Smiley Happy @SoCal Bred   I think it's more a matter of Albany running her mouth all the time back on QVC.  On Shophq she was a much more refined, fun but professional presenter.  I thought she did a great job on Shophq, the couple of times I saw her there.  On QVC however, I couldn't watch her for long at all.

Frequent Contributor

I was wondering the same thing and was disappointed. Albany was a great jewelry rep. She was interesting to listen to and entertaining at the same time. Too bad she appears to be gone from Shophq. Haven't heard why she left but I see her Facebook page and she appears to be involved with multiple projects. 

Honored Contributor

She was an excellent host here I thought.