Occasional Contributor

Affinity open work sterling ring.

I just ordered this ring a couple of days ago. It's been on my wish list for a very long time. The reason I waited is because I'm so afraid the pace diamonds will fall out. Or, the blue rodium will wear off. This happened to a ring I bought for my daughter from another shopping channel.

Do any of you have this ring? The item number is J320720. If so. did you have a problem losing any diamonds or did the blue rodium wear off?

Contributor

Re: Affinity open work sterling ring.

I have alot of pave affinity and have never lost a stone, altho I have had a couple arrive with a missing stone. I love pave. The rhodium can wear off, don't use a silver cleaning cloth near it. It is a lovely ring. Almost got one myself but I would have gotten the champagne and I have multiple in that color.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think I have the same ring you have, my ring is braided sterling on the sides, the pave part is round with a rather low profile.   I haven't taken it off since I received it!   I wear it 24/7 and it's still pretty, shiny & the stones are intact.  

The only complaint I have about the purchase is the packaging.  The packaging is cheap for diamonds & sterling.   I purchased matching earrings.    They arrived loose, thrown in a zip top clear plastic bag. Then placed in a "velvet" pouch inside a small cardboard jewelry box.   The label on the zip top bag was correct but the earrings were wrong.  I returned them.

I purchased the blue ring but wanted yellow, it was sold out in my size.  My next purchase will be yellow.

I'm editing my post to add, the earrings that I ordered, J286396 are marked down even more today as a Lunchtime Special but are only available in green.   The earrings sent to me in error were J286397, the ovals, I wanted the square.

@Remar wrote:

I just ordered this ring a couple of days ago. It's been on my wish list for a very long time. The reason I waited is because I'm so afraid the pace diamonds will fall out. Or, the blue rodium will wear off. This happened to a ring I bought for my daughter from another shopping channel.

Do any of you have this ring? The item number is J320720. If so. did you have a problem losing any diamonds or did the blue rodium wear off?

Super Contributor

I have the ring. Love it, I wear it often, and I have had no problems at all. Nice sparkle too!