Occasional Contributor

Affinity diamond/gold pendant J77323

I’m looking to replace the above item.
Honored Contributor

Re: Affinity diamond/gold pendant J77323

OK.  It's not available so I guess you're out of luck

Honored Contributor

Not only is it not available, the site cannot even 'find' that item #, so I agree with @rms1954, you'll have to look for an alternative, similar item, this one is gone, gone, gone. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

ebay,  and the others

Honored Contributor

Find several ways to describe this pendant and use variations in eBay's search.  You should try often and not give up.  You'll be surprised by what shows up on eBay but describing it is key to finding it.  I've bought from eBay almost since inception and have sold since 2003.  True, you may never find it but honestly I'll bet you might!  QVC's vintage Affinity seems to be very popular and I've sold several no longer found on QVC.  Good Luck!!  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

It looks like it's from 2002. Try using the manufacturer's hallmark, HN, in the search terms on the secondary market. I see there are other diamond 14K items identified by that search.

j77323-01.jpg

j77323-02.jpg

Respected Contributor

Does the necklace have some kind of sentimental value to you?

A lot of the current Affinity line-up is very expensive, and the diamonds are just basic quality.

Unfortunately, gold is very high right now, so it is more difficult to find bargains.

You can find something similar in silver from Macy's or JCP in silver for a few hundred dollars, but if you really want gold, depending on carat weight, you will go over $500.00.  The photos below are samples from Macy's.

Diamond Baguette Cluster Pendant Necklace (1/2 ct. t.w.) Diamond Baguette Cluster 18" Pendant Necklace (1/2 ct. t.w.) in 10k Rose Gold

Trusted Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Does the necklace have some kind of sentimental value to you?

A lot of the current Affinity line-up is very expensive, and the diamonds are just basic quality.

Unfortunately, gold is very high right now, so it is more difficult to find bargains.

You can find something similar in silver from Macy's or JCP in silver for a few hundred dollars, but if you really want gold, depending on carat weight, you will go over $500.00.  The photos below are samples from Macy's.

Diamond Baguette Cluster Pendant Necklace (1/2 ct. t.w.) Diamond Baguette Cluster 18" Pendant Necklace (1/2 ct. t.w.) in 10k Rose Gold

I agree with you about Affinity diamonds; to me, they are just subpar diamonds and nothing that will appreciate in value.

Occasional Contributor

Gee thanks thanks thanks. What a rude comment.