Respected Contributor

Affinity Diamonds - April is Diamond Month - 4/12

A previously anounced Affinity Diamonds Today's Special Value for April 13 has been moved to April 12.

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 on QVC

AFD.jpg

12am ET   Affinity Diamond Jewelry

9am ET     Affinity Diamond Jewelry

1-3pm ET  Affinity Diamond Jewelry

9pm ET     Affinity Diamond Jewelry

Super Contributor

Re: Affinity Diamonds - April is Diamond Month - 4/12

Exciting, I wonder what they are going to have for TSV.

Trusted Contributor

@banned again   Thank you!  I love the jewelry events whether I buy something or not!

Trusted Contributor

Most of the Affinity stuff doesn't incluce 4C info, and those that do have low grades for color and/or clarity. Affinity diamonds aren't any better than those from the mall shops. 

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

Most of the Affinity stuff doesn't incluce 4C info, and those that do have low grades for color and/or clarity. Affinity diamonds aren't any better than those from the mall shops. 

Exactly @Love to Run ! I2 clarity diamonds are industrial quality diamonds. At one point Affinity diamonds offered a few SI2 diamonds with H color, where most cannot see visible inclusions. Apparently, they switched to a lower quality product.🙁

Contributor

I ordered the 14 it heart ring in white gold.  It was on back order and finally received it.  The ring would have been great if the diamonds better.  All had inclusions and some were milky looking.  I knew they were I2 but these from Affinity were the worst ones yet. What we used to call kitty litter stones.  For their pricing I would expect better.  Learned my lesson and returned next day.  

Respected Contributor

I am a diamond girl and April 12th is my birthday!

SPARKLE***SPARKLE***!!

Even if I do not buy, I love to watch!

Esteemed Contributor

No thanks to Affinity Diamonds.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

The only Affinity piece I own is a tennis bracelet done in 18K white gold.  The diamonds are VS1 or VS2, can't remember.

I believe it was on a Gold Rush show and although I never really wanted a tennis bracelet, the price was good and I am so glad I bought it!

It's very pretty!

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

The only Affinity piece I own is a tennis bracelet done in 18K white gold.  The diamonds are VS1 or VS2, can't remember.

I believe it was on a Gold Rush show and although I never really wanted a tennis bracelet, the price was good and I am so glad I bought it!

It's very pretty!

It was beautiful @Lucky Charm . I remember talking to someone about it. They were not sure if they were going to keep it but I thought it was a wonderful price for the diamond quality used. I bet it is now worth 3 or 4 times what you paid for it. The majority of diamond tennis bracelets are SI2, H, I color. Yours was G-H color and VS1 if I remember correctly. Exceptional in every way. Wear it in Good Health!