Occasional Contributor

Affinity Diamond show...love antonella's hair today!!!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} She looks years younger.... You go giril !!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Affinity Diamond show...love antonella's hair today!!!

I believe she debuted her new shorter style during the gold rush. I like the ""flippy"" do.

Super Contributor

She added highlights and that style is so becoming for her & she does look much younger.

I just saw the beginning & didn't catch what was presented. I have few peices from the Q but I did purchase the ""paw print pendant"" awhile back. I was looking elsewhere but couldn't find anything I liked.....Its so delicate & pretty.....Great for furbaby lovers.....

I was wondering if they presented it today?

Valued Contributor

She looks beautiful! Always love to watch her! She has such a bubbly personality! kabella...what is the # on the paw print pendant u got? I wd love to have one!
Esteemed Contributor

I just love it when Antonella is on no matter what she is presenting but especially the jewelry.

She's the best!! Love her knowledge, attention to detail, enthusiasm and most of all her personality. What a true gem she is. She looks GREAT!!!!

Honored Contributor

She's had the best "makeover" I've ever seen. She is a lovely, upbeat person, I love her new look!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

I know this thread was dragged up by the troll but ITA that Antonella looks great with her shorter haircut!!