Frequent Contributor

Affinity Diamond Triple cluster ring

This is item J361341.    I already own the marquise shape in yellow gold and really love it.

I have been hoping to try the square cut.  There have been very few offered in any size or color - suddenly, out of the blue today, there is one size and color offered and its the one I want.

Should I assume this is a customer return as there are no others???

I don't really want a return.   Thanks in advance for your opinions.  I don't buy much any more from the Q so don't have a lot of previous experience with this.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Affinity Diamond Triple cluster ring

I say it's a holiday omen! Order it. If it's damaged, defective or dirty you can return it for free by speaking with Customer Service. I'm not even mentioning regular return with fee because you will most likely love it if it's in great shape.

Enjoy your beautiful ring.

Trusted Contributor

@lovemyparrot wrote:

This is item J361341.    I already own the marquise shape in yellow gold and really love it.

I have been hoping to try the square cut.  There have been very few offered in any size or color - suddenly, out of the blue today, there is one size and color offered and its the one I want.

Should I assume this is a customer return as there are no others???

I don't really want a return.   Thanks in advance for your opinions.  I don't buy much any more from the Q so don't have a lot of previous experience with this.

Wow that is a very pretty ring and if it were me I would go for it.  If there is anything wrong you can return if for free like the previous poster said.  You also have entil Jan. 30 to return.  Let us know what you decide.

Honored Contributor

@lovemyparrot 

The cushion was briefly available in my size then poof someone ordered. Few rings including Affinity have my attention in 14k gold. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovemyparrot   If it helps you decide, many diamonds are not new when purchased by dealers. They're bought and traded among different countries, inherited and sold and purchased at estate sales, etc. There are many who deal in antique diamond jewelry. 

If the setting's intact, I'd keep it and love it. 

Honored Contributor

@lovemyparrot 

More sizes are available in both 14k colors. Torn between this ring and Affinity's holiday ring with more Diamond presence.  Both are lovely. @Shanus  Is right, why not order you can always return. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity Which one is the holiday diamond ring?

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@lovemyparrot 

More sizes are available in both 14k colors. Torn between this ring and Affinity's holiday ring with more Diamond presence.  Both are lovely. @Shanus  Is right, why not order you can always return. 

Frequent Contributor

Hi there - thanks for your replies.  I think I will go ahead and order it if its still available.

But, yes, I too would like to know which one is the Affinity Holiday ring ????

Honored Contributor

@lovemyparrot.  Your fellow posters here on the boards would have absolutely no way of determining the source of a piece of merchandise.  However, I'd assume it wouldn't be sent to a customer unless it was in pristine condition regardless of it's source.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@lovemyparrot @Sweet_Serenity  and anyone else interested:

The 2019 Affinity Diamond Holiday ring is J363348 and comes in 3 choices of carat size. It was offered at a MUCH lower price the day it debuted. Haven't seen it marked down that low since.