Trusted Contributor

Affinity Diamond Show Today

[ Edited ]

I just caught a bit of this show today, but, long enough to see a pink diamond heart pendant in rosegold for $ 946.00. Funny thing is, earlier in the day, I was watching a diamond show on JTV and it really looked like they had the exact same pendant for $599.99. Both were .35 cts. and in 14k rose gold on 18" chain. Scalloped edge around pendant. Same number of white and pink diamonds.  Just confirmed for me that the brand Affinity may not be all that you think it is.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

Re: Affinity Diamond Show Today

Some years ago I purchased and Affinity Diamond Heart pendant...I wear it everyday and I have to say it's just as beautiful now as the day I received it....

Honored Contributor

Hm looks the same to me, like many things sold to different companies

Trusted Contributor

I have found the exact same pair of earrings on HSN being sold on ShopHQ and ShopHQ was MUCH cheaper. Shop around as they purchase so many of their items from vendors and jewelry shows....unless the vendor signs an exclusive contract, how do you know who else may be selling the item?

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have numerous pieces of Affinity diamond jewelry and LOVE them.  The sparkle is worth every cent I spent and I stand by their product.  If I don't like it I can return it.  If you like the JTV pink Diamond necklace go for it.  I'll stick with what I like.  I know what works for me !!  Many different paper towel companies but I know which one works for me.

Trusted Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

I have numerous pieces of Affinity diamond jewelry and LOVE them.  The sparkle is worth every cent I spent and I stand by their product.  If I don't like it I can return it.  If you like the JTV pink Diamond necklace go for it.  I'll stick with what I like.  I know what works for me !!  Many different paper towel companies but I know which one works for me.

I understand. Just saying, though, if it is the same product, why pay hundreds more for it?

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

I enjoy Michele Lau's presentations; she can really sell the good stuff.  She's articulate and pleasant and talks just enough but not too much.  If I could afford the $3,946 earrings (J420164), she might just convince me.

By the way, don't you think S&H should be free on a $3,946 pair of earrings?  QVC charges $5.50.