Respected Contributor

Affinity Diamond Jewelry TSV– Friday, April 9

[ Edited ]

Although the April 8, 2020 Affinity Diamond Ring TSV was cancelled, QVC has scheduled their 57th Affinity Diamond Today's Special Value for Friday, April 9, 2021. This time it is without the accompanying Fine Jewelry Gala, which was the early April jewelry event held annually from 2018-2020. 

RAF.jpg

Friday, April 9, 2021

12am ET with Jane Treacy

9am ET with Leah Williams

10pm ET with Shawn Killinger

No other jewelry programs are scheduled for that date. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Affinity Diamond Jewelry TSV– Friday, April 9

From the list of Hosts , I probably will not waste my time.  IThey are the ones who don't give any details on items except Leah might unless she's paired with someone else to distract her. I might look online  if there are any unique earrings

Honored Contributor

Only three shows/hosts?  I can see Jane Treacy hosting, she is quite experienced at jewelry presenting.  But Leah is only recently getting back into hosting entire jewelry shows.  I like lovely Leah, but she is not a good jewelry presenter at all.  Her nervous, jittery way of talking, coupled with several disjointed sentences, and moving things around a lot make it difficult to watch.  Shawn is one of the worst jewelry presenters as she doesn't do her homework.   

QVC jewelry continues to take a nose dive is revenue; the latest financial reports show the genre still decreasing quarter after quarter.  This looks like QVC is just putting it on the schedule to check a box, but doesn't have much faith in it generating decent revenue.  

I think Shawn said the Leah & Shawn Tuesday night show gets big ratings.  So this is QVC trying to grab their audience to watch(?) 

Respected Contributor

QVC016.png

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

May be they did not get shipments? For the earrings they said they had one dozen for one style, two dozen for another style of earrings, all sold out. No pictures for rings? Why? The camera work is incredibly poorly done. Please show the jewelry with some focusing done. I don't care how the model look if you can't show the product, it is not clothes or make up.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for Courtney doing jewelry shows, but easy pass for me anyway.

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone that ordered this ring received it? There are no reviews on it yet and I'm wondering if it is nice.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Trusted Contributor

@Sapphiregal  The round one has many reviews. All positive/5 stars except for two which are by individuals who OBVIOUSLY has an issue with the brand and the vendor. Why they are allowed, I have no idea.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper well I didn't watch any of the shows because I wasn't interested in the product. I bought Affinity when it was first on QVC and I'm not unhappy with my purchases (only a few) but I just don't have much interest in their product these days.

Funny that you mention Leah and Shawn's Tuesday show getting great ratings. I have no idea if that's true since I never watch. Well I'll say I watched the first show and wasn't impressed.

I enjoy Leah very much but Shawn not at all so not even for Leah am I willing to watch that show.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper well I didn't watch any of the shows because I wasn't interested in the product. I bought Affinity when it was first on QVC and I'm not unhappy with my purchases (only a few) but I just don't have much interest in their product these days.

Funny that you mention Leah and Shawn's Tuesday show getting great ratings. I have no idea if that's true since I never watch. Well I'll say I watched the first show and wasn't impressed.

I enjoy Leah very much but Shawn not at all so not even for Leah am I willing to watch that show.

@GinaV24 I agree with you.  I have tried to watch bits & pieces of their show, but cannot get through them.  Not even for lovely Leah will I continue to watch that show, I stopped a while ago.  I hope for their sake, high viewership is not just watching a train wreck.  They need sales to back it up.