Honored Contributor

Affinity 14K Gold Mixed Baguette Band Ring, 1/4 cttw

[ Edited ]

Despite the hopeful sound of the item (to me anyway....diamonds in gold after all)  the reviews were not that good.  They are mixed baguettes, meaning they lean all over the place, lke bad teeth.  So they can damage your clothing with their prongs. Baguettes should fit seamlessly together.  They didn't list the color of the diamonds, but Affinity is fond of giving QVC H color diamonds.  Not the best.  The average good diamonds have at least G color.  The only good thing about it is the price.  Great price for very small diamonds.  Oh and for 14K!  This might be the true gem for the price all day.

Honored Contributor

Re: Affinity 14K Gold Mixed Baguette Band Ring, 1/4 cttw

Those are TINY stones.    Count them, and divide by 25.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Long, long ago then they still sizable stones, the vendor mentioned that all their stones were "eye clean".  What??

Honored Contributor

If I was in the market for diamonds, Affinity would be the last thing I'd consider.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

diamonds and gold have both risen in price so much since I bought any that I’ve quit pricing them.  Besides I rarely shop my own collection let alone adding to it. 

I do have one Affinity piece from years ago —. Pave diamonds which are small as usual for pave but mine have sparkle. Paid something about $90 total. Saw the same ring on eBay a few years back offered at $135. Set in silver with a narrow circle of 18k around the pave.   Definitely jewelry for wearing, not for investing

Honored Contributor

I really dislike Affinity.  But QVC has them, because yes...they are cheap for diamonds!