Honored Contributor

I've said it before and I'ii say it again I hate those dangly thingies on those bracelets.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I agree with  you.  I hate them too.  I think they are cheap looking...wait!  I don't THINK they are I KNOW they are.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy them. I think they're kinda feminine!  IMHO.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I enjoy them. I think they're kinda feminine!  IMHO.

I enjoy them too. I have a couple of charm bracelets and they have dangles. All very feminine and not cheap looking.

Frequent Contributor

I like them and I'll tell you why. I have a 8 inch wrist but I like my bracelets to hang just a tad and not be tight. These sliders help me achieve that. 

Respected Contributor

Adjustable bracelets are a "one size fits all" an inexpensive move for manufacturers.  I have a small wrist so my selection of bracelets is limited (QVC has the most in a 6-3/4"), but I would rather do without than wear the adjustable.  Very annoying - not the same as a bracelet with charms, those hang evenly.  The slider on adjustable keeps slapping you in the wrist.

Trusted Contributor

i enjoy them, and i wear many bracelets on one wrist. i find myself playing with them as i walk 😊

Respected Contributor

I like how easy it makes them to put on and take off, but it depends on the bracelet. Some of the Lola Rose bracelets have big stones on the pulls and they can be loud. I don't wear them to the movie theater. Smiley Happy

I'm wearing two of these types of bracelets today and have been all week. The dangles knock against my keyboard, so I turn the bracelet so the dangling bit is on top of my wrist and tighten it up and they aren't a problem. I do the same when I eat so that they don't get in my food. Super easy.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I agree with  you.  I hate them too.  I think they are cheap looking...wait!  I don't THINK they are I KNOW they are.

Thanks for letting me know I look cheap today. Much appreciated. 

Honored Contributor

I prefer the Lola Rose adjustable bracelets, reminds me of the macrame bracelets back in the day but I don't like the silver adjustables, with the silicone beads.

When I was working, the beads didn't hit the keyboard but sometimes got stuck in the gaps at the copy machine.

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

I like how easy it makes them to put on and take off, but it depends on the bracelet. Some of the Lola Rose bracelets have big stones on the pulls and they can be loud. I don't wear them to the movie theater. Smiley Happy

I'm wearing two of these types of bracelets today and have been all week. The dangles knock against my keyboard, so I turn the bracelet so the dangling bit is on top of my wrist and tighten it up and they aren't a problem. I do the same when I eat so that they don't get in my food. Super easy.