Honored Contributor

has really gone up. I have a Aaron Basha charm bracelet. I got it about 11 years ago. I wanted to collect the baby shoes. My husband got me the bracelet and one baby shoe when my son was born. His birth stone (a ruby, no diamonds) and in 18K gold. It was expensive then, because he purchased both. Then he brought it in their New York store. They didn't have an online site. They do now. I was browsing the site today. The charms now average from $2,000.00 to over $3,000.00 Much more then when we got them. They have little diamonds. Now the diamonds are small, but graded. They also have enamel. What makes them expensive is the gold. They only sell 18K not 14K. The charm bracelets now are average from $5,000.00 to $9,000.00. Not just the baby shoes. The charms are whimsical and very cute.

If you want the site, just google aaron basha.

I have only one baby shoe. I want another. This one For some reason the boy shoe I have with the rubies is no longer listed. I hunted for it and couldn't find it. The girl shoes are a lot cuter of course. Now they are out of my reach.....

Dia. Bow w/Gold Studs