Super Contributor
On 7/8/2014 KittyKatLvr said:

I thought I would start a thread for everyone to post their reviews when they receive their new pieces of jewelry from the 4th of July shows.

I received one of my pieces yesterday as I ordered it when it first appeared online last week.

J294843 American West Triangular Shape Turquoise Sterling Drop Earrings arrived in my mailbox yesterday. I love them. They definitely have a presence to the earrings. The turquoise is out of this world too. I put them on and wore them for a little while, and they were so comfortable. I am glad I picked these up as they are now on waitlist.

I can't wait to receive my other goodies, and I will post a review on those too.

Congrats on your new earrings! So pretty!

The necklace I ordered hasn't arrived, I'll report back when it does...

Trusted Contributor
On 7/8/2014 mia 2 said:

Anyone receive the TSV bangle yet? Any comments on it are welcome.

My TSV bangle is out for delivery. Should have in the next couple of hours. I wish we had an earlier delivery but I'm excited it's here at all! That was pretty quick Smiley Wink

KJPA
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Jugg, Azcowgirl and Kath.

Kath, these earrings are great simple enough to wear with everything. Planning on wearing them tomorrow with my Seascape collection. CP does listen to the sisters.

Valued Contributor

kathoderay~ I didn't buy the TSV, but I am debating whether to order it. Thanks for writing about the bangle. Sounds like I will be ordering it. Glad to hear the magnets are working well. Mia2

Trusted Contributor

My TSV cuff is beautiful but too big Smiley Sad I didn't even measure my wrist before ordering because I don't take a small in anything! (I wear an 8-9 in rings and 12-14 in clothing.) I even debated ordering a large! But this medium turns sideways after I have it on for awhile. Otherwise it is BEAUTIFUL. I know the stone is small but I love the silver workmanship and the small stone gives it a "daintier" look, IMHO. Does anyone think I will regret exchanging it for a small?

I also received my Kingman enhancer but it is defective. The insert is missing the magnet so it doesn't grip tightly when put into the enhancer. I tried the Sleeping Beauty insert in the enhancer and it works great! So I'll get a replacement for the Kingman. I love the look of it too Smiley Wink

Looking forward to getting my Turtle insert and the leather toggle necklace!!

KJPA
Super Contributor
On 7/9/2014 KJPA said:

My TSV cuff is beautiful but too big Smiley Sad I didn't even measure my wrist before ordering because I don't take a small in anything! (I wear an 8-9 in rings and 12-14 in clothing.) I even debated ordering a large! But this medium turns sideways after I have it on for awhile. Otherwise it is BEAUTIFUL. I know the stone is small but I love the silver workmanship and the small stone gives it a "daintier" look, IMHO. Does anyone think I will regret exchanging it for a small?

I also received my Kingman enhancer but it is defective. The insert is missing the magnet so it doesn't grip tightly when put into the enhancer. I tried the Sleeping Beauty insert in the enhancer and it works great! So I'll get a replacement for the Kingman. I love the look of it too Smiley Wink

I wonder if they shipped a large -- maybe they sent you the wrong size? Maybe someone can measure theirs for comparison.

Super Contributor
On 7/9/2014 KJPA said:

Congrats on your new goodies! It's a shame you were missing a magnet, but it's so beautiful . . glad you're getting a replacement. As far as wrists go, you should measure your wrist for future purchases. I'm not a small person, although I'm not tall lol, and I have a 6 1/4" wrist, and I always buy CP's/AW cuffs in size "small" - they always fit perfectly. I'd say up to 6 1/2" could wear small, but you can check QVC's bracelet guide too. Let us know how you like your other pieces when the arrive!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

KJPA, sorry everything wasn't perfect the first time. {#emotions_dlg.sad}
I've been there more times then I care to remember - just ask Juggie - I cry on her shoulder a lot! lol

I'm glad you love the cuff though - good suggestion to exchange for a smaller size because once you get the turtle insert and the toggle necklace you'll be so happy you did!

Super Contributor

Why oh why do I keep doing this to myself?

My braided leather rhodonite cuff is ""out for delivery"" today IN A CITY 20 MILES AWAY. Why why why why maybe it's a mistake.

Super Contributor
On 7/9/2014 pistolino said:

Why oh why do I keep doing this to myself?

My braided leather rhodonite cuff is "out for delivery" today IN A CITY 20 MILES AWAY. Why why why why maybe it's a mistake.

{#emotions_dlg.mad}

This has happened to me . . a few times! If you can, call the PO (of the wrong city) and make sure they get it back from the carrier to forward to you! The carrier may catch that it's the wrong city (it may be going to a similar street address . . such as "Main St."). Hopefully, that will be the case and it should get to you soon. Good luck!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles