Respected Contributor

Those sound like the real gold and diamond earrings JR was offering--NOT diamonique.

Check underneath for the 14 K stamp.

A store mistake should not be an excuse for customer theft.

Someone who specifically ordered those earrings may have received your earrings instead and is out hundreds of dollars!

Perhaps QVC can trace the error and then bill you for the difference if you choose to keep the earrings.

Sorry to say you sound like you are bragging and most of the responses are against that type of dishonest action.

Theft unfortunately means increases in prices for everybody.

Contributor

Definitely sounds like a mistake. Call customer service and do the right thing. 

Honored Contributor

I thought Epiphany had gone away; it was by far my favorite jewelry line...didn’t know there was any left...so I will look!

Trusted Contributor

Re: AS IS "SURPRISE"

[ Edited ]

Many years ago I ordered a fabulous looking arte d'argento ring and was so looking forward to getting it, and it was a rock bottom clearance price or it might have been as is, I don't remember. But what came was a 14k alexandrite and diamond ring! The packing slip was printed with what I ordered. I had to look up the item number on the bag to know what it was, and the price was in the many hundreds of dollars. I called cs to let them know and sent it back. There was no ring in stock for what I ordered so it was probably a switch between 2 customers. I was truly sad not to get what I ordered!

Honored Contributor

I wonder if the recipient of your $16 dollar earrings is as happy as you are.

Respected Contributor

What is the value of the earrings you got?  Not familiar with this line so cannot tell if you got "more than you paid for".

Respected Contributor

I once purchased a new pair of Born sandals on ebay. Ordered the silver and got the gold. Seller told me to keep them and then quickly sent me the silver pair. Happy dance! I'm just posting this because so many people trash ebay sellers and in all the years I've been buying and selling on ebay only met one stinker (a lawyer of course!). Usually sellers are more than happy to make you happy too.

Valued Contributor

Mistakes happen but recent issues with jewelry deliveries seem to be a warehouse problem.  I ordered a gold and blue topaz bracelet and got peridot.  I returned it and waited a month to reorder.  Yep, got another peridot...returned it and never ordered a replacement.  A month ago I ordered a set of three gold rings....got a sterling ring.  I returned it and the item I wanted was no longer available.  My refund took in excess of two weeks and in fact had to contact cs to get the refund.  

Respected Contributor

@shoptheQ   You do know that the mods know who you are correct?  If you don't return the item they can and should bill you.  They could probably even suspend your QVC account

Respected Contributor
@blackhole99 The idea of keeping an item sent in error to avoid "getting a 'low level' employee in trouble" is one of THE most ridiculous things I've read in a post.

Using that twisted "logic," no one's work 🤔 would ever improve because errors wouldn't be brought to their attention. There goes another opportunity for improvement. Wow.

What worries you masters you.