Valued Contributor

Ordered "as Is" Ephany diamonique 2C tw stud earrings for $16 for a valentine gift for my daughter.

Just opened the package to find a pair of Judith Ripka gold clad London Blue topaz oval stud earrings set east/west with 3 tiny diamonique stones at the bottom.

My daughter does not wear gold jewelry so I will keep them for myself. 

Got my money's worth on this purchase. 

Honored Contributor

Re: AS IS "SURPRISE"

[ Edited ]

Good for you.  Reminds me of my "deal" from Amajzon.  They sent me a 1.68 oz. Belief cream instead of a 2.something ounce that I had ordered.  I reported the discrepancy to the vendor and they totally refunded my money and told me to keep the jar  they had sent.  Any more surprises out there?

Respected Contributor

It's a mistake, not a surprise.

Honored Contributor

You are advertising that you are keeping a purchase that is most likely much more expensive than you paid, I think this is shameful

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

Something similar happened to me about 6 months ago. I ordered a $59 jewelry item and was sent a $350+ sapphire tennis bracelet instead.

I sent it back.

Surprised this is still happening.

Respected Contributor

Why are you touting your dishonesty?

Honored Contributor

If you want to get a low level employee in trouble then call it to CS attention. It was a mistake, who knows how many of them is made in an outfit as big as the Q or Amazon. My order for an Artisan bracelet was duplicated, I called CS to tell them I returned it, their response was," why didn't you just keep it"? I knew right then that someone was going to get in trouble because of my "honesty". I guess you have to decide who the mistake is going to hurt more, you or the person who made the mistake.

Valued Contributor

I normally don't comment on posts like these but honestly, don't you think QVC is going to read your post?   Do you think this is something to crow about?  Someone made a mistake and you're benefiting from it - sinful!

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99  Could be it wasn't a matter of an employee getting in trouble. It might have been a case of the employee who took your call wanting to get back at the Q for a perceived wrong...not enough pay, refusal of a day off...like that. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@blackhole99  Could be it wasn't a matter of an employee getting in trouble. It might have been a case of the employee who took your call wanting to get back at the Q for a perceived wrong...not enough pay, refusal of a day off...like that. 

@esmereldaIt could be a matter of anything anyone wants to make it.