Trusted Contributor

Re: ANY “JUST LOOKING” CAVED YET

I had been eyeing the Diamonique Halo adjustable bracelet for a while. It went back down in price for under $50, so I bought it. Like so many of you, I could open a jewelry store. I do “declutter” my jewelry box and armoire every now and then to give away pieces of fashion jewelry I no longer wear. I like to call it “Making room for new inventory”. 😛

Trusted Contributor

I didn't order anything because I just recieved the American West enhancer today (love, winner). I also took the abalone pendant off my wish list because I have a labadorite  penant that is of similar size in my collection and they would serve the same purpose for me. 

I bought more gold the past two years because I got tired of polishing the black crud off my silver. The worst offender were my ultrafine silver peices. I sold all of them on ebay last year.

Honored Contributor

I considered the frog ring but didn't take the plunge.

Respected Contributor

Last year I bought J357998, the Ecclissi popcorn band watch in silver.  Both my sister and a dear friend always admire it so I bought them both one.  Yesterday it was $40 less than what I paid for it in October.

I do wish they had the old shipping incentive, if you buy multiples of the same item, you get a discount in shipping.

No Image Found

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I bought these sterling Bali studs from another network. They measure just under a half inch in diameter. 

2851850.jpg

I purchased a yellow labradorite ring from JTV. Didn't know there was yellow labradorite. Under 50.00 free shipping.  I do love Jewelry shows so I find myself watching more and more JTV. Happy Shopping ladiesSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I was bad! Ive let my hair go gray and I wanted some new silver.  I ordered two of the TSV bracelets, The really heavy box JAI brecelet, the 8 mm JAI studs, the Ecclissi all silver watch and the JAI Blue lapis bead bracelet. I have waaay too much jewelry. Guess I am in the mood for some nice silver pieces.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

I like the expensive $400-$600 bracelets.  Sadly I consoled myself with the basic box chain bracelet.  I don't need anything, but I don't have any of the Scott Grimes items from Jai, just the Angela stuff.  

Valued Contributor

@Junker2327 wrote:

I was bad! Ive let my hair go gray and I wanted some new silver.  I ordered two of the TSV bracelets, The really heavy box JAI brecelet, the 8 mm JAI studs, the Ecclissi all silver watch and the JAI Blue lapis bead bracelet. I have waaay too much jewelry. Guess I am in the mood for some nice silver pieces.

Beckyblu

Well I feel better now. On Thursday I ordered a Diamonique ombre bracelet in champagne, then I pre-ordered the TSV. The day of the show I ordered 2 more bracelets and a ring from Jai. I told myself I would probably send something back depending on how it looks on me but I have a good feeling that I will be keeping all of it.😀

Honored Contributor

I had already purchased a bracelet for my sister (the silver mesh diamond cut cuff)  and  was not planninng to buy anyting for myself.  I usually am a gold person, not silver. then I saw the Ultra fine silver bangle.  The satin & the high polish.  I grabbed the satin....& then thought what the hey.  I took high polished one too. Can't wait to see them!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus I ordered the smaller earrings because my ear lobes are small. I have the bracelet and necklace and J hoops with beads,but like casual small ones.