Valued Contributor

Re: ANY “JUST LOOKING” CAVED YET

I think they have a great selection this year, much better than other years.  Also there are many lower priced items that look great, not just expensive pieces.  Thank  you QVC for offering a variety this year!  Got the 10mm studs and thinking about the TSV.  If I already have the one with 3 balls on it, not sure if it's worth it to get this new TSV.   hmmm.  Also like the horse-bit ring and Jai chain ring.  

Trusted Contributor

I caved on the TSV and also the 10mm stud Earrings.  I went on waitlist for the magnesite bead bracelet. 

I have enjoyed watching the shows!  

Respected Contributor

Earlier in the week I had 4 or 5 items on my radar. I guess my enthusiasm waned because I haven't bought a thing.

I was really interested in the JAI compass ring, but when I saw it presented I changed my mind. And although I like and own a few pieces of JAI, I was disappointed to see so many hours devoted to the line. I wish they had shown more generic silver today and save JAI for Designer Silver days.

Plus the fact that each item would cost 3.50 - 5.50 to ship really cooled my heels, LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not been able to start a new message. I have not bought a anything. I was looking at the Silver Spoon necklaces (octopus, elephant and peacock).  Q is selling them for $149.00+S&H. The chain is 30" long . Amazon is selling the exact same designs for $59.00 plus free shipping and handling. The chains are doubled and only 16 -18 inches long. What a difference. They are just a nice. I found that to be interesting.

Honored Contributor

@chvall99 wrote:

I have seen things that I have liked but I looked at my easy pay budget and decided to stay strong!!!  Trying to acquire a couple of more important pieces and not get so many lesser ones. However there are many nice options today for those who want something new and don't want to break the bank.  Enjoy!!

PS I have a lot of jewelry but yeah I am not mature enough to say "this is enough". Maybe someday....

I liked the JAI stud earrings too. 

@chvall99   I told myself, at this age, a little extra sparkle around the face is a necessity. 😜

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I think the JAI signet ring is very pretty. I would get the angel to represent my Mom but I like the compass too.

I bought the North Star version of the ring.  I could not decide on the size.   I wear Shawn's 'Hear me Speak' ring on my middle finger - I actually cannot leave the house without that band  - which is weird. 

Like many here - I have so much jewelry I don't need to be watching (I am actually watching other shows but keep coming back for more torture).

Honored Contributor

There’s a very old joke that a woman wanted to have her portrait painted to hang over her mantel. When the artist arrived, posed her on the sofa, tilted her head just so, she looked at him and said, “By the way, Pablo, be sure to paint in a diamond tiara w/ matching diamond and sapphire earrings, a huge 10 ct. diamond pear shaped ring w/ sapphire bands and a diamond choker.” The artist looked puzzled and asked her why. She answered, “I want my husband’s second wife to go crazy looking for all this jewelry”! Lol 😂 

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for the TSV, but did order an Imperial silver ring and the ming pearl necklace.   Only watched for a bit.  No more for the rest of the day!

Trusted Contributor

I have the JAI rounded box bracelet and I absolutely love it.  It has not come off my wrist since I got it.  I like the TSV, but I think I'll wait to see if there will be a wider link coming up.

I did get another pair of hoops - 1.5" because I am a hoop addict.  I saw a couple of things I liked, but like many of you, I have enough jewelry to feed a small country.

And I'm going to Italy next month, and I know I will have to get something there!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I confess, I caved. I purchased the Jai 10mm stud earrings...”go big or go home”. I liked the finish, lack of oxidation and sparkle...price spot on, too.

Anyone others willing to confess? The day is young.

I purchased the TSV and the matching Jai 10mm stud earrings.  I received two gift cards from QVC for Christmas.  I figured now was as good a time as any to use them and not have to use my credit card except for a couple of dollars.  I have seen other things I liked but I have enough jewelry to start my own business.