Trusted Contributor

Re: ANY “JUST LOOKING” CAVED YET

Jill's show is the first one I'm watching.  There were several items I adored, but I have so much jewelry.  The abalone pendant is gorgeous.  It's artisan crafted.  They used to have more artisan crafted items on Silver Day.  Those were when the shows were more exciting, but I do think this year's is better than the last couple which were very bland.

Trusted Contributor

I have not seen one thing i like.....mostly big and gaudy in my opinion. 

Valued Contributor

I have seen things that I have liked but I looked at my easy pay budget and decided to stay strong!!!  Trying to acquire a couple of more important pieces and not get so many lesser ones. However there are many nice options today for those who want something new and don't want to break the bank.  Enjoy!!

PS I have a lot of jewelry but yeah I am not mature enough to say "this is enough". Maybe someday....

I liked the JAI stud earrings too. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen any shows, I have looked online but nothing called out to me.  I have so much jewelry that it's unlikely I'll anything that I don't already have in my jewelry boxes.  ShopLC, Evine and JTV are my "go to's" for jewelry anway.

Esteemed Contributor

I been a naughty girl.  Sitting with my iPad, I looked at C.P. Jewelry.com.  Got the pearl and dragonfly necklace, silver watch at half price.  And a Rhodochroside and garnet pendant, too.  DH says if you like it, get it for Mother’s Day.

Thirty days to return if I don’t like.  Time to hide my iPad.

Honored Contributor

I remember back when I was in  my 40's and 50's.... my JEWELRY PHASE of life.....  I LIVED for jewelry shows.....

interesting that now I have absolutely no interest in jewelry anymore.... spent my thousands  and thousands years ago.   Now I have so much that I never wear.... could open my own store! LOL!

Trusted Contributor

I just recieved my rainbow enhancer from American West this morning. It really great. What a fun summer piece. I just love it.

I don't need anything and have tons, but I am really loving the abalone pendant that Jill was showing. I put it on my wishlist. 

Trusted Contributor

Does it count if I purchased the John Hardy bamboo bracelets from another website this morning?  Because I did.  They've been on my wish list for a long time.  

Esteemed Contributor

Loving the variety and have pulled the trigger on several items. I'll be loving and wearing jewelry until I drop over! Love my silver and love this day!

Trusted Contributor

No Image Found

No Image Found

No Image Found

Here are my purchases so far!  I love the artisan pieces and Ultra fine silver.  I like the variety today, not only of the jewelry itself, but also the prices.  Thanks, QVC!!