Honored Contributor

ANY “JUST LOOKING” CAVED YET

I confess, I caved. I purchased the Jai 10mm stud earrings...”go big or go home”. I liked the finish, lack of oxidation and sparkle...price spot on, too.

Anyone others willing to confess? The day is young.

Honored Contributor

Re: ANY “JUST LOOKING” CAVED YET

I was tempted by a couple of things, but I forced myself to look in my jewelry box, and I realized I don’t need a darn thing. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

The only thing I was considering is the silver Imperial ring.  JAI is so overkill with that bracelet.  How many times can he recreate that same bracelet.  Plus the sizing of his stuff is so off.  The small 6 3/4 is not sized correctly.  It's 7 and over. 

Honored Contributor

The bracelet TSV just didn't appeal to me at all, but I guess I'm not much of a fan of the JAI line anyway.  Nothing for me so far.

Esteemed Contributor

No, I haven’t caved...yet.  Like so many here, I have enough to start my own store.  Of course, I am watching the show...

Esteemed Contributor

I love the Jai line.  I have those cheetah earrings and I love them.  Nice quality and very substantial in silver.  I didn't buy today, not really a bracelet person. I wear mostly earrings, rings and sometimes a necklace.

Honored Contributor

Ecclissi J360975 watch. Nothing else as of right now. But! The day isn't over and who knows what other surprises. 

Honored Contributor

I did watch last night long enough to see the bracelet and earrings.  Both are very nice.

For about the last five years or so, since I retired, I wear the same earrings, and necklace without ever taking them off except to clean them every so often.  I prefer white gold to SS, but I do have enough SS to last me a lifetime.

I would rather have one piece of John Hardy, which I do own,  than a few pieces of Jai.

I used to take off from work every March 1 to watch and buy silver, but I am no longer interested.  I am not tempted because I know I won't wear it.

Enjoy your silver purchases.

Honored Contributor

I bought these sterling Bali studs from another network. They measure just under a half inch in diameter. 

2851850.jpg

Honored Contributor

I've got many silver pieces that I've never even worn so I'm not really in the market for more.  There have been some new things which is unusual for a Q silver event.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment