Super Contributor

ANTONELLA is going to be the HOST to go to ITALY!!

And I couldn't be happier by this exciting news!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Was watching Rick the other night when he hosted a Vicenza Style Show and he made the announcement that Antonella will now be the chosen one to do the Italy shows! FINALLY, a TRUE italian to watch for these remotes. I think Antonella will do an even more beautiful job than LR could ever do because she is from Italy, can speak the language properly and is an excellent host who describes the jewelry so well without talking about Madison Ave. in Italy LOL. (thought that was so silly when Lisa would do that.) And I think the show will finally be about the PRODUCTS and NOT waiting with baited breath to see what gown LR would come out with (yes, I've read people actually have said this is why they watched! So strange). The most recent years of these Live Italy shows, Lisa really seemed to make the shows all about her and less about why she is even there to begin with.

I'm ecstatic for Antonella!!! She is the PERFECT choice! Kudos to whomever at Q who made this decision!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

Re: ANTONELLA is going to be the HOST to go to ITALY!!

She has done it in the past and was excellent!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

I'm thrilled for Antonella! The shows will no doubt be different, Antonella is not Lisa, the program will concentrate on the product, not Lisa's hair, makeup or choice of gown. An Italian presenting Italian jewelry in Italy - smacks of authenticity. Now, let's hope QVC gives us the real thing and keeps the Bronzo to a minimum.
Respected Contributor

Oh, that's good news and it makes perfect sense.

Esteemed Contributor

Why does good news for Antonella have to take a nasty snipe at Lisa? Good for Antonella, focus on her. Let Lisa go.

Esteemed Contributor

I am happy she was selected....even though I really think presenting jewelry in Italy a total waste of money.....

She will make a good representative of the Q....the jewelry....and can actually speak Italian...imagine that...

Now we won't get the phony attempt of the Italian language.....yes, that was a swipe....

Respected Contributor

i think that antonella is an excellent choice. i haven't watched the shows much in the past, but i may actually tune in once or twice to check it out. she comes across as very down-to-earth imo, and it might be relaxing and enjoyable to watch.

Contributor

Good news, I love Antonella. But I loved Lisa, too. They both love jewelry and know how to present it. That's enough for me.

Respected Contributor

Whew!

Honored Contributor

How very nice for Antonella, I am not a "jewelry" person, so don't usually watch more than a few minutes of the programming, but seems to be a plum assignment. Congrats to Antonella!

"To each their own, in all things".