Trusted Contributor

Re: ANTONELLA IS IN HER GROOVE & CONGRATULAZIONE !

I am glad to see a native speaker like Antointella in Italy. She does a beautiful job with the presentations.

Bravo.....great work!

Super Contributor

I agree.  She is fab!  I like that she is being true to herself.  I loved watching Lisa a the villas with the gowns, but that was Lisa.  I am glad Antonella is doing her own thing.  I love it equally.  I am totally enjoying the guest, Sara Celeste as well.  She is so pretty and and I like the chemistry between she and Antonella.  The view of the city streets is very pretty and I am loving the shows  Excellent job Antonella.  Glad you are being you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANTONELLA IS IN HER GROOVE & CONGRATULAZIONE

I am so glad I saw this post. I am so happy for Antonella. She's doing angreatnjob and I've been enjoying watching the shows. She is a genuine person and her enthusiasm is contagious. She was the obvious host for the job and it better stay that way.
Honored Contributor

Re: ANTONELLA IS IN HER GROOVE & CONGRATULAZIONE

I'm in agreement, she's absolutely glowing..... Woman LOL

Wonderful show~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

She is far more enjoyable to watch because she isnt take it for granted, no focus all on her and the dress. I just wish she would stop mispronouncing have... the haoov thing has set in, she must be getting tired of talking. BUT it is better far better than amazing, amazing.

Contributor

She's great, but the quality of jewelry is just disappointing! Not the usual great pieces that I have bought in the past. ICK!
Valued Contributor

I don't usually enjoy these shows, but today's shows have really kept my attention.  Antonella is doing a wonderful job and I love the setting they chose.  What a beautiful gem of a town.  I am so pleased that Antonella was chosen to go to Italy. 

Respected Contributor

She is doing a good job, she looks good too. And it is nice to see pretty pieces of jewelry. That 18k gold cuff...Wow...
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
She is lovely and doing a great job - I am really enjoying watching her
I do not think she needs Sara
Respected Contributor

I like the Italian lady! They look good as a team. And models are very pretty.