Honored Contributor

....and returned. I couldn't put my fingers together comfortably because the prongs were digging in. I think it was also 100 facets (not sure), so all the extra sparkle made it look artificial. Bummer. 

Honored Contributor

Re: AMY ETERNITY BAND RECEIVED

It looked fake to me from the presentation on my computer.  Too bad those can be lovely pieces to have in a collection.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

....and returned. I couldn't put my fingers together comfortably because the prongs were digging in. I think it was also 100 facets (not sure), so all the extra sparkle made it look artificial. Bummer. 

too bad, they look pretty on the TV 

stuff like that is hard to buy from a picture.

take a look at Amazon, there are lots of CZ rings and you can order multiples at a time, less costly shipping and keep what you like ,  

Honored Contributor

I have long, slender, bony fingers.  Any eternity band ring with stones of any kind just is not comfortable on me.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus    As soon as I glanced at that ring, I anticipated that it would be a problem in the way you mention.  It looked uncomfortable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have a diamond one that I had enlarged for that reason.  I wear it on my forefinger.

Honored Contributor

@songbird  My diamond eternity band is really comfortable, but I designed it w/ shared prongs that were filed lower down so they didn't "hit" between the fingers. The Diamonique band was just poorly executed & you never know before trying it on. Oh well.

Frequent Contributor

I received Amy's new eternity band and oval solitaire. Was so excited to put both on right away. I was able to get them both on my ring finger of my left hand as I was looking for a new, fresh, fancy cut bridal set. I usually wear a size 6 on my left ring finger but unfortunately both were a little to small. I am now on the waitlist for the size 7 for both. Not sure if this size will be a little more comfortable, sure hoping so. So my advice would to possibly size up if you're planning on wearing this as a bridal set. With the exception of the sizing issue...I absolutely love this ring!!!

Super Contributor

I received Amy’s eternity band and I love it. It fits perfectly, the stones are tight and it sparkles and is comfortable. I absolutely love it.... would love to have the real deal, lucky Amy!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanusand all,

You might want to try instead J367100. The stones are bezel set. I got the oval and I believe it comes in the emerald cut. They throw in a pair of earrings too.  Nice, smooth, not bulky and more realistic looking. It's not labeled as Amy's ring, but that doesn't matter to me.