Valued Contributor

Re: AM squash blossom necklace

BaileyBop, what about this naja enhancer J296895? It can be worn on a leather cord, or gemstone beads or sterling native pearls because it's an enhancer and not just a pendant. I have it and love how versatile it is. Check it out

Bold Naja Sterling Enhancer by American West - J296895

Super Contributor

Hi DarlingDino, and congrats on your beauteous new Squash Blossom necklace! I completely agree with Lala and Cooking Lady as far as the value you are getting (fantastic quality as well!) for this necklace, as well as so many other AW and CPJ pieces. Please let us know what you think when it arrives . . it's been on my wish list for quite a while. I do have a similar, earlier necklace that Carolyn designed, and I absolutely love it, although it is a little longer in length and I think the new one would be more versatile.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Forgot to say . . Hey LALA !!!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

That is a beautiful necklace. I love squash blossoms. I got one about 15 yrs ago at a small shop in Santa Fe. It is still one of my favorite pieces to wear.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Valued Contributor

I ordered this necklace also. Haven't received it. Look on Ralph Lauren dot com for ideas on how to wear it.

Valued Contributor

On 1/4/2015 Qulia said:

BaileyBop, what about this naja enhancer J296895? It can be worn on a leather cord, or gemstone beads or sterling native pearls because it's an enhancer and not just a pendant. I have it and love how versatile it is. Check it out

Bold Naja Sterling Enhancer by American West - J296895

Thanks for taking the time to give me a suggestion. I like it but I would like a bit of SB for a bit of color to go with some of Carolyn's SB earrings. I'm planning way ahead on jewelry and clothing for my 50th reunion in San Diego this coming summer.

Super Contributor

Wow I am excited this thread has attracted some attention. thanks ladies, I will post after I receive the necklace and give you all my opinions of it, I also ordered the siver naja mentioned I was watching the night she said that they were not going to make anymore of them and I just had to have it cause I love silver and kinda thought that one could be worn a lot more often. I would love to have more pieces cause I have just started collecting. Will have to budget more to be able to fit more pieces into my collection. It does make me feel better about the purchase now that I have heard from you. ANd about ralph lauren I will have to check that out. I love the clothes line at macys denim and supply ralph lauren. got some sweaters from that line for Christmas. and have many more items on my wish list

Super Contributor

I own that silver Naja also and it is spectacular - I love it with my native pearls - but then I have quite a nice collection of Naja's. Love them - For my life style they work better in the way I dress. But --not to say I won't buy another SQB necklace at some point if the price is right and it is something I can't resist. Enjoy your pieces ladies - it makes my day when I go out and never fail to get compliments - even from the checker at the grocery store - that's what CP jewelry does = really lifts your spirits and makes your day!!

Trusted Contributor

I too own the silver Naja...and I love it..I'm thinking of ordering the red coral one...thats been calling me for a while now..I did order the new feather ring..I loved it..I didn't see the presentation ...and at the time I ordered there wasn't a video..but I thought it'd make a nice index finger ring...enjoy your necklace..DW

Valued Contributor

Now you guys are becoming enablers. I just may pick up the ""all silver"" Naja after all. Shame on you LOL