Respected Contributor

ALWAYS ENJOYED ANTONELLA’S JEWELRY SHOWS

[ Edited ]

Antonella's jewelry presentations were spot on. She knew her stuff. You could tell she had a passion for it. I like Rick, but he's no Antonella in that department. Had they left Antonella presenting jewelry, she'd probably still be there. I bought a lot of jewlery back in the day because of her presentations. Gold skyrocketed and is no longer affordable to many customers. But when it was popular and Antonella had her Italian Gold shows and was selling...SHE WAS GOLDEN! Will miss you Antonella. 

So sad!

9536507B-50FB-47C7-A5CF-A18FB7E68374.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ALWAYS ENJOYED ANTONELLA’S JEWELRY SHOWS

I saw her video on Facebook and it sounds as if she has a plan going forward.  She is a survivor.  I think that once she gets a handle on being let go, she is going to be happier.  She didn't seem happy for the last year.  When she was on, she seemed lost and depressed.  When she was on with Shawn, it was like she was the lowly social media person, not a cohost.  

Sometimes things that seem so horrible end up being the best thing that could have happened.

One door closes, another opens.  There are people out there that have REAL problems where there aren't easy answers.  This is a life blip.  Antonella will find her answers.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Gold is at all time high !  Pushing 1900/0z.

Bet  she acquired a lot. She's like me a gold hound.

Honored Contributor

Just broke 1900.   1902 . WOW!

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Just broke 1900.   1902 . WOW!

Perhaps gold jewelry is just too expensive for QVC to sell much right now.