Honored Contributor

I’m especially looking forward to Michael Dawkin’s shoes, but there are lots of silver jewelry shows scheduled. 

Honored Contributor

My silver items purchased on BBSD exceeded my expectations! I'm adding another 5.3 JAI box chain bracelet and who knows what else!? Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I enjoy the silver, not so much the gold, but if this is one way to see more silver, I will gladly share the day with gold!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I’m especially looking forward to Michael Dawkin’s shoes, but there are lots of silver jewelry shows scheduled.

@Shanus  Me too!  I just watched his 2:00 show.  I wish they had another hour of him.  I love his abalone starry night ring & enhancer.

Trusted Contributor
I would love to have today’s TSV. And of course I would have to have the large size. But I don’t have $4000 to spend on earrings. So I will pass on those.

But I did get two Ecclissi watches this morning before I left for work J357998. I love watches and I thought that was a good deal. I treated myself to one in gold and one in rose gold .
Enjoy the shows today ladies, good thing I’m working.keeps me out of trouble.
Frequent Contributor

I am also looking forward to the sterling silver to be presented today, but found something very interesting.    I purchased J361264 on 3/4/2019 (the necklace that can be converted into a bracelet) for 69.98.  That was not a sale price or ODO price,  just a regular QVC price.  Today I see that it is listed on SALE for 80.10.    Something very very wrong there QVC!  Seems like a lot of stores play games with prices these days; a shame.

Honored Contributor

Re: ALL DAY JEWELRY

[ Edited ]

@Shanus   Michael may very well wear great shoes but I'd rather be watching his show(s) just to watch and look at him.  So handsome, a gentle voice, he could sell me anything!

Honored Contributor

Looked at a lot of the offerings throughout today, I'll check in not too oft, not interested in many $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ expensive in the thousands of dollars.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  When did Michael start selling shoes?  See your thread.  LOL  Just kidding you.  He on this afternoon and I watched his show early this morning.  There is a necklace I really like but I don't need to shop today.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@CamdenCat wrote:

I am also looking forward to the sterling silver to be presented today, but found something very interesting.    I purchased J361264 on 3/4/2019 (the necklace that can be converted into a bracelet) for 69.98.  That was not a sale price or ODO price,  just a regular QVC price.  Today I see that it is listed on SALE for 80.10.    Something very very wrong there QVC!  Seems like a lot of stores play games with prices these days; a shame.

@CamdenCatand what is crazy is the video that is up is from BBSD but not once is the price on the screen.  It's like they edited that out and they just show Jane and the vendor.