Honored Contributor

His presentations are so professional and I feel his talent is wasted in the middle of the night and just in general on a shopping channel. I am a big fan of his.

Honored Contributor

If I see Alberti is the host, I tend to stick around and watch. The more you watch, the greater likelihood you will buy.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

Not a bad thing to say about Alberti. I remember when he started, he did not seem to have an on-air learning curve. He was great from the start. They should have him re-train alot of the others. Many hosts need to take lessons from him.

Valued Contributor

I am so over Bronzo and was disappointed to see QVC bringing it back.

Esteemed Contributor

Alberti is, and has always been, professional!!!!  He is always prepared, always well groomed, and a pleasure to watch!  Regardless of the items he is presenting, he always does a wonderful job.

Alberti seems to be very genuine.  He is not full of himself nor does he act as though he decides which items are in the show.

Yes,  Alberti should get more prime time air time!!!

Respected Contributor
Alberti has been on in prime time quite a bit on Q2 Channel. I also enjoy his presentation style. He will be on regular Q tonight for the beauty show with Sandra (at least he usually is on this show on Friday). Have to say I have found a new appreciation for Q2 channel since they do more live programming. Watch it frequently at night.
Respected Contributor

I like Alberti also. He is well informed and pleasant.

I too dislike the hosts who have the “look at me” style of hosting, but perhaps it’s much worse when they are wearing a garment, accessory, or makeup item being sold. The men don’t “model” much of anything, so the tendency to get silly and pout and pose for the camera is not as pervasive with the male hosts.

Frequent Contributor
I agree Alberti is awesome! Give him a shot at hosting the Monday night line up. Mainly pm style. I used to try and be home to catch the show, or dvr it if I couldn't be home. Now that the show has become very boring, predictable, and annoying i no longer watch or shop! Alberti would be a breath of fresh air!